New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    We are planning a Vigan Family tour next month. Based in the internet, we might take Cabugao Beach Resort for 3D/2N. Not much choices over the net.

Tips and suggestions are welcome. Please include phone numbers of your friends who has a resort or past vigan resort experience with good accomodation.

Tourist attraction that we need to visit and of course best place to eat.

Salamat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try checking out Playa Tropical.

IMO, mas maraming magagawa at mapupuntahan sa Ilocos Norte then you make Laoag City your base. CMIIW.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^ thanks. Nag review nga ko online and was thinking na go north pa. Then bago umuwi daanan na lang vigan.

Salamat

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Yep. From Laoag you can go to Fort Ilocandia, Cape Bojeador lighthouse, Patapat cliffs, Malacanang of the North, Paoay, and all the old churches inbetween. Took that trip many years ago and it was worth it and i should be planning one with my family when our schedules permit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by weewee View Post
    We are planning a Vigan Family tour next month. Based in the internet, we might take Cabugao Beach Resort for 3D/2N. Not much choices over the net.

Tips and suggestions are welcome. Please include phone numbers of your friends who has a resort or past vigan resort experience with good accomodation.

Tourist attraction that we need to visit and of course best place to eat.
    Did you finally go to Vigan? Where did you stay there? TIA

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    We made our ilocos trip. From Pagudpud, we went to Vigan for our last stop and overnight stay. Sa Cordillera Inn kami stay. 2500 room fir 4 with breakfast.

We did not have any reservation. Na tyempo lang may nag cancel

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Vigan Tour - best beach resort to stay