New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    hmm paano kung hopeless romantic nakabasa, tapos sinali ni cathy si crush sa reason ^_^

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    hmm paano kung hopeless romantic nakabasa, tapos sinali ni cathy si crush sa reason ^_^
    I am longing for the love of my life, the most perfect man for me is in the Philippines hahaha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am longing for the love of my life, the most perfect man for me is in the Philippines hahaha
    Haha! What if the consul asks, "Did he apply for a visa, too?" Lol.

BTT: To settle closing costs attendant to the sale of real and or personal property.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Haha! What if the consul asks, "Did he apply for a visa, too?" Lol.

BTT: To settle closing costs attendant to the sale of real and or personal property.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I will marry him in the PH and take him to the US. He will be an asset to the country :P

Seriously, he won't live in the US, he is too successful here in the PH to leave, saka yung profession niya para sa Pilipinas.

You really sound like an executive hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Help! How do I convince the US Immigration that I need to go back to the Philippines for AT LEAST ONE YEAR. The application costs USD660 and if it gets rejected, I won't be refunded anymore.

I don't know how to word it properly but my reason is I need more time to complete all my financial and business obligations (selling of properties, closing of accounts, ano pa ba?) I am an only child and my whole family is in the US so I cannot rely on anyone else to do this. I will also study for skills that are in demand in the US. Most important, I need to make arrangements to ensure that my second Mom who took care of me since I was a baby will be okay when I am away. She is single and has no contact with her family anymore and I am her only family.

How do I make that condense and convincing?
    are you in the US right now, waiting for the results of your green card application and you need to go out of the country?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    are you in the US right now, waiting for the results of your green card application and you need to go out of the country?
    I'm in the US and I have a green card but I want to leave the US for more than a year.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    bawal ba mag stay nang 1 year? ano maximum?

hindi ka nag dual citizen?

I'm in the US and I have a green card but I want to leave the US for more than a year.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sabi ni google:

"If you are a lawful permanent resident (green card holder), you may leave the U.S. multiple times and reenter, as long as you do not intend to stay outside the U.S. for 1 year or more."

so you can stay for 11 months and 29 days..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    bawal ba mag stay nang 1 year? ano maximum?

hindi ka nag dual citizen?
    Immigrant pa ka lang ako, hindi ako US Citizen.

Yup, bawal umalis ng US for more than 6 mos. May iba nga 3 mos lang naqu question na. Dapat mas matagal ang stay sa US than any other country. Mahigpit na ngayon e

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    teka kala ko ba ayaw mo dyan? pero gusto mo may green card?

Immigrant pa ka lang ako, hindi ako US Citizen.

Yup, bawal umalis ng US for more than 6 mos. May iba nga 3 mos lang naqu question na. Dapat mas matagal ang stay sa US than any other country. Mahigpit na ngayon e

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast