New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    just want to ask, san pwede mag inquire kng bakit ganon na issue na us visa?

we applied as a group. all were given multiple visa expiring 2019, except 1 child who was given multiple visa expiring 9-2010.

gusto ko lang ma clarify.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    tough luck! they are not obligated to tell you anything about your visa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Who knows...

A few years ago, my wife (ex-wife now) and I applied for US VISA at the same time to attend an awarding event sponsored by her employer. I was just going to accompany her during this trip.

The US embassy granted her a two month single entry VISA while I got a six month single entry VISA.

Weird...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Who knows...

A few years ago, my wife (ex-wife now) and I applied for US VISA at the same time to attend an awarding event sponsored by her employer. I was just going to accompany her during this trip.

The US embassy granted her a two month single entry VISA while I got a six month single entry VISA.

Weird...
    yon nga e. pag nagtanong ka ba e baka ma offend pa sila and i-deny kayo lahat?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Is he/she a child or a teenager approaching 18 years of age? Not sure how/where to ask questions related to this, though....

9505:spam:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    may ganyang pagkakataon talaga sir.
    di lahat pare pareho ang ma iissue sa inyo.
    kumporme pa din sa sitwasyon ng isang individual.
    malamang na 10 - 18 years old na yung nabigyan ng expiration ng 9-2010.
    pag teenager kasi at single, medyo mahigpit pa sila magbigay ng visa.
    apply na lang ulit pagka expire ng visa.
    baka tinitest lang kung babalik talaga siya.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    yon nga e. pag nagtanong ka ba e baka ma offend pa sila and i-deny kayo lahat?
    why would they deny all of you, you just said you already received your visas?

and unfortunately you can't ask them the reason why they gave you that short validity. there's just no way! as I've said they are not obligated to answer or explain anything to applicants.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    just want to ask, san pwede mag inquire kng bakit ganon na issue na us visa?

we applied as a group. all were given multiple visa expiring 2019, except 1 child who was given multiple visa expiring 9-2010.

gusto ko lang ma clarify.

thanks
    How old is the child? When does the passport expire? You need to provide more information to get an answer. Also you can ask why they only provided that time frame for the child and it should not be a reason to cancel a visa. The worst reply you'll get is we can't tell you the reason if you are not rude in asking.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ekto View Post
    may ganyang pagkakataon talaga sir.
    di lahat pare pareho ang ma iissue sa inyo.
    kumporme pa din sa sitwasyon ng isang individual.
    malamang na 10 - 18 years old na yung nabigyan ng expiration ng 9-2010.
    pag teenager kasi at single, medyo mahigpit pa sila magbigay ng visa.
    apply na lang ulit pagka expire ng visa.
    baka tinitest lang kung babalik talaga siya.
    ang weird nga most in the grup are in the 12-16 age range. 1 lang yong nabigyan ng short duration visa

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    How old is the child? When does the passport expire? You need to provide more information to get an answer. Also you can ask why they only provided that time frame for the child and it should not be a reason to cancel a visa. The worst reply you'll get is we can't tell you the reason if you are not rude in asking.
    pasport will expire jan 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
US visa question