New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gaano na ba katagal ang waiting kapag nagpaappointment ka sa US Embassy(Manila) ngayon?

Dati kasi at least 2 months...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, this tourist Visa is for my wife & 2 kids. I already have a 10 years B1/B2 visa.

My wife paid P5,600 each and she called last night the US Embassy number. She took 5 mins to finish.

Their interview schedule would be on March 8, 2004, 9:30 am.

Hope they pass the interview!

Any tips?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does your wife have work? Purpose of travel? Vacation as a family? Kapag yes sa above medyo ok chances to get one....pero malupit daw ngayon mga consul.

My bro in law last year got a visa -single entry with anotations pa. Have to travel with Family and California only. 3months valid lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by bogart
    Actually, this tourist Visa is for my wife & 2 kids. I already have a 10 years B1/B2 visa.

My wife paid P5,600 each and she called last night the US Embassy number. She took 5 mins to finish.

Their interview schedule would be on March 8, 2004, 9:30 am.

Hope they pass the interview!

Any tips?
    madali pumasa lalo na kung may bata. Tell em they wanna see Mickey in Disneyland, always worked!

Goodluck, but you wont need it, they will do just fine!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, yan nga yung purpose namin.

To travel as a family & tour Disneyland, Universal Studios, Holywood, San Diego Zoo, Las Vegas, etc, etc,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also, paniguradong walang sablay kung sasabihin mong "We'll visit Karding in LA"

hahahahhahaha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bogart,
    don't forget to visit elvis's graceland house, while at it, call me so we can meet. he he

just make sure to answer all the questions the consul will ask, avoid the korean lady [very mean] and this one white asshole. be honest in all ur answers, but then again, lying can be helpful sometimes.

Doc Diesel

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tell them that your imam said that the US was the best place in the world to take flying lessons ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahahahahahaa * M54

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My wife and I applied and got a tourist visa 6 months, single entry
    Nagamit na namin last Dec. and we're also planning to apply again this time together with our kids.

Mahal na nga visa nila 100 dollars, 2 years ago 40 dollars lang.
    Wala pera US pinagkikitaan ang mga embassies. Imagine every visit mo US 100 dollars visa, paano pa ung mga denied.

Bogart,
    Hope your family get their visa, kelan kayo nagbayad sa bank? tagal ng sked ng interview. Apply din kami ng family ko ipon ko muna ung 500 dollars for visa, baka next month pa kami.
    By April they will get digital photos and fingerprints ng visa applicants sa embassy, then pati sa port of entry meron din.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Us Visa?