New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

I need to go to Australia, but my passport only has 1 empty page and a couple of pages with 1 or 2 stamps on it. Pwede pa ba gamitin itong passport? Hassle pa kasi renewing because matagal ang processing now. By appointment and I'm scheduled pa for next month and I need to travel this month.

Inputs please? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Guys,

I need to go to Australia, but my passport only has 1 empty page and a couple of pages with 1 or 2 stamps on it. Pwede pa ba gamitin itong passport? Hassle pa kasi renewing because matagal ang processing now. By appointment and I'm scheduled pa for next month and I need to travel this month.

Inputs please? Thanks.
    Kailangan at least 6 months valid ang passport from date of departure, pwede yan yung 1 empty page pang visa,(Di kasali ang empty page ng Page 2 or 3, pang ammendments yun at may space pa naman pangtatak ng departure arrival stamp, pwede na yan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Kailangan at least 6 months valid ang passport from date of departure, pwede yan yung 1 empty page pang visa,(Di kasali ang empty page ng Page 2 or 3, pang ammendments yun at may space pa naman pangtatak ng departure arrival stamp, pwede na yan
    6 months - check (nov 2011 pa)
    1 empty page - check (not the amendments and the pages 2-3)
    space for stamps - pwede pa for 6-7 departure and arrival stamps.

Thanks Zeus. Go ko na ito.

tama si zeus. ang importante ang validity.

bastat pwedi pa nila isingit ang pag stamp sa mga ibang pages, okay lang.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Guys,

I need to go to Australia, but my passport only has 1 empty page and a couple of pages with 1 or 2 stamps on it..
    I wish I had your problem. Jetsetter.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Mali ata understanding ko about the 6 months policy. I thought this meant that travels are only allowed if you're passport is still valid for more than six months from expiration.

Urgent passport question lang