New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Tama ka,- matagal na pala iyon.... (Akala ko kasi a few years ago lang....)...

Just checked the internet for the similar packages,- $4,000

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.6K:grin2:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^ wow eh di mura na pala itong USD 1800. Hmmm temping to book but still having a second thoughts.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    8 days bro na maraming pupuntahan bawat araw. di ko na nga mabilang ang total places na pupuntahan sa dami ng itinerary. tapos nangungulit na tong travel agency ko na ibook nya daw ko.limited lang daw ang capacity. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ilang araw ba iyang Turkey-Tour for $1,800? Sorry, cannot read the attachment....

Kasi,- iyong European Romantic or Religious Tours, $2,500 e.... Marami pang lugar na mapupuntahan,- France, Austria, Italy, Germany, [Netherlands], [Belgium] for 2 weeks+ > Schengen din naman lang ang requirement for visa...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.6K:grin2:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    [COLOR="#008080"]
    I can't find any articles google searched for similar packages as you mentioned above. pls share the link for my references.

BTW those who can't see clearly the attached file sent earlier, here's the travel guide itinerary from day 1 to 8
    day 1 - arrival istambul
    day 2 -istambul to canakkale
    day 3 - canakkale to pergamum to kusadasi
    day 4 - kusadasi to pamukkale
    day 5 - pamukkale to konya to cappadocia
    day 6 - cappadocia - (hot air ballon)
    day 7 - cappadocia back to istambul
    day 8 - istambul to back home

My friend who visited turkey likes cappadocia. must not missed to see daw.
    Hope you guys would share your personal experiences if either you had visited already or you heard from a couple of your friends/family to Turkey.

Thanks in advance

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#008080"]
    I can't find any articles google searched for similar packages as you mentioned above. pls share the link for my references.

BTW those who can't see clearly the attached file sent earlier, here's the travel guide itinerary from day 1 to 8
    day 1 - arrival istambul
    day 2 -istambul to canakkale
    day 3 - canakkale to pergamum to kusadasi
    day 4 - kusadasi to pamukkale
    day 5 - pamukkale to konya to cappadocia
    day 6 - cappadocia - (hot air ballon)
    day 7 - cappadocia back to istambul
    day 8 - istambul to back home

My friend who visited turkey likes cappadocia. must not missed to see daw.
    Hope you guys would share your personal experiences if either you had visited already or you heard from a couple of your friends/family to Turkey.

Thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Cappadocia, Bosphorus, Grand Bazaar and the Haga Sophia are the must see in Turkey.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Check out Cosmos Tours. A comparable tour is around US$950 excluding airfare. This is a coach tour with stays in 3 star hotels.

Cosmos is the cheaper version of Globus with stays at 4 star hotels close to downtown.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    ^ wow eh di mura na pala itong USD 1800. Hmmm temping to book but still having a second thoughts.
    Bro what I was saying was iyong $4k sa internet for two weeks visiting 4 to 5 Eu countries, and what was being offered to you was $1.8k for one week in Turkey and so it seems that the former if a better deal...

Also, my in laws went for a religious tour for two weeks visiting five countries about three years ago... $3k ang package all in....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    Cappadocia, Bosphorus, Grand Bazaar and the Haga Sophia are the must see in Turkey.
    thanks... sadly, cappadocia is the only place included in the itinerary. Hmmm ano kaya? deal or no deal sa offer ng agent ko. Yung nga lang pag no deal, no idea now where to go on april 25 onwards. esep esep. Hehe

* CVT, machine pistol, Dct, Altis 6353 & m'cat thanks for your inputs. Have a blessed sunday morning to all tsikoters out there...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    thanks... sadly, cappadocia is the only place included in the itinerary. Hmmm ano kaya? deal or no deal sa offer ng agent ko. Yung nga lang pag no deal, no idea now where to go on april 25 onwards. esep esep. Hehe

* CVT, machine pistol, Dct, Altis 6353 & m'cat thanks for your inputs. Have a blessed sunday morning to all tsikoters out there...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014

Arrange mo Haga Sopjia with your agent.

Life changing ang beauty nito.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arrange mo Haga Sopjia with your agent.

Life changing ang beauty nito.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^^ checked internet the hagia sophia. wow very interesting to see this historic imperial mosque build since 537 yrs ago. Okies, will call my agent later to arrange this mosque. Thanks again bro....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast