New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    I am on a spur of the moment trip to quirino. We just decided now and leaving in a few hours. So night trip and we expect to arrive around daybreak. Is the route safe at night? Also can anyone suggest stops in case i need to rest/refuel/etc in the wee hours of the morning.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Just stay in santiago until first sign of light.
    The roads to the province are empty so mahirap na.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I wouldn't take a night trip on a road I'm not familiar with.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    Tapos sa goon squad pa pinost.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    I am on a spur of the moment trip to quirino. We just decided now and leaving in a few hours. So night trip and we expect to arrive around daybreak. Is the route safe at night? Also can anyone suggest stops in case i need to rest/refuel/etc in the wee hours of the morning.

why night trip?
    are you not interested in the sights and tastes along the way? that's part of the fun.
    and as falken above says, it's not a good idea to take a night trip on a route one is not familiar with. mas madaling mawala o ma-aksidente.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ano makikita dyan sa Quirino

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ano makikita dyan sa Quirino
    Manila zoo and Victoria court [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post

Safe naman night trip up to santiago, basta along main highway. From santiago to quirino medyo alangan na, marami daw NPA dun, mas maganda if umaga na byahe. Mura diesel/gas sa may solano shell.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i wonder what happened to TS.
    nasa quirino na kaya sila?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Yep. Thanks for all the suggestions and warnings. Last minute check lang sa vehicle...aired up the tires, bought new brake fluid and coolant just in case and left manila 11pm. Arrived daybreak. 2 stops. Sa nlex for caffeine then bathroom break sa isang bus stop in the mountains of nueva vizcaya. Lots of travellers on the road. Found myself along with 3 other cars doing roughly the same pace in the mountains...so impromptu convoy. Dinikitan ko na...felt safer with other travellers since gf ko tulog. Haha. Rain and fog lang medyo naglimit ng visibility but expected that since i checked the weather along the route before leaving manila. Will be back in manila tonight...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast