New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is there an app or website that lets you search plane fares from various airlines? It's hard searching for fares using individual airline sites. For example I want to view the fares for travel date Dec 3 to Jan 3 or look for the cheapest flights from Oct 2016 to Jan 2017 etc? Or am I better off with a travel agent?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Is there an app or website that lets you search plane fares from various airlines? It's hard searching for fares using individual airline sites. For example I want to view the fares for travel date Dec 3 to Jan 3 or look for the cheapest flights from Oct 2016 to Jan 2017 etc? Or am I better off with a travel agent?
    i just did a quick google, and there are several clicks in there.
    if they are as good as those for hotel rates, then i think you will benefit.. tiyaga lang..

btw, a few months ago, i was using the internet to make my travel arrangements. tinamad ako and i just went to my travel agent to make the plane and hotel arrangements.
    the rates they were able to give me, were very close to the ones the internet was quoting.
    my guess is, travel agents still enjoy discounts "not easily available" to us consumers.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 19th, 2016 at 01:59 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    You can try skyscanner.com.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm with dr D. Pinapagawa ko na lang sa travel agency. Pwede pa post dated cheque. [emoji16]

I only used app based cheapticket finders Sa US pag domestic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try Kayak. They have an app and also website Find Cheap Flights & Airline Tickets | KAYAK.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Try Hopper, JetRadar, or Fareness.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    any new apps?