Nov 2009

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    walang tanim barra sa japan.
    maraming japayuki sa roppongi at shinjuku

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Have fun bro CNS! I recognize the temple and the tokyo tower. You are now near the daemon station and the tokyo prince hotel. Try Akihabara and the cheap electronic stuff and the *** toys! Buy me a fleshlight please.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; May 21st, 2016 at 07:01 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You cannot buy a sim card in Japan, you can only rent it. Marami kang marent sa internet. What I use is Sakura Mobile. Data sim lang sya. Walang voice calls or SMS. FB/Viber nalang pag calls and messaging.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Have fun bro CNS! I recognize the temple and the tokyo tower. You are now near the daemon station and the tokyo prince hotel. Try Akihabara and the cheap electronic stuff and the *** toys! Buy me a fleshlight please.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Pagod na bro, whole day kakalakad. Sulit din 1 day pass for the train.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    You cannot buy a sim card in Japan, you can only rent it. Marami kang marent sa internet. What I use is Sakura Mobile. Data sim lang sya. Walang voice calls or SMS. FB/Viber nalang pag calls and messaging.
    Not an option na, my phone is locked with smart pffft. Sana pala nagdala ako spare phone na open line.
    Last edited by cast_no_shadow; May 21st, 2016 at 07:22 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    You can buy SIM cards. OCN and b-mobile have SIM cards specifically for visitors (marami pang iba). But you are right sir regarding the data-only.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Pagod na bro, whole day kakalakad. Sulit din 1 day pass for the train.

Not an option na, my phone is locked with smart pffft. Sana pala nagdala ako spare phone na open line.
    Sir ikaw pala to hehe. May narerent din na pocket wifi around 1-2k per day depende sa provider at sa speed.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    was that a black toyota crown, model 90s? they're still rolling there?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Tipid pa din pala if 550 pesos per day sa smart for data connection.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    was that a black toyota crown, model 90s? they're still rolling there?
    Yes it is, actually most taxis are old cars pero for sure well maintained. Haven't tried since super mahal daw ang taxi dito.

In 2 days impressed talaga ako sa train system, masakit man sa ulo pero efficient talaga. We always buy the one day JR pass, unli ride na yun. For tourist sulit siya.

Luxury na lang ang kotse dito, Sabi ng pinsan ko mura daw ang kotse since konti ang demand (not sure if this is real)

And iba ang culture talaga, disiplinado mga hapon at mahilig maglakad. Suko na nga ako since puro lakad talaga. Konsuelo na lang is ramdam na ramdam mo pagiging first world dito.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast