New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jon777 View Post
    Hold muna? Nge, huwag pare ko..... you can get cheaper rates sa airfare at hotels at this time...

The prospect of a full fledge war is very remote. at most, naval skirmishes lang yan with sailors dead

Roppongi or Ginza district kayo magstay kung gusto niyo shopping.....ubod lang ng mahal sa accomodation at food... 10 min away lang sila by subway
    Roppongi? di ba red light district yan?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    according to one of our favorite member here in tsikot sayang lang daw pera mag tour sa asia, mag europe ka na lang daw.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    according to one of our favorite member here in tsikot sayang lang daw pera mag tour sa asia, mag europe ka na lang daw.
    Pag fit na body (and fat na wallet) ko, mag Europe ako.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jon777 View Post

Roppongi or Ginza district kayo magstay kung gusto niyo shopping.....ubod lang ng mahal sa accomodation at food... 10 min away lang sila by subway
    you don't go to tokyo for shopping, besides, roppongi is not a shopping district, it's a place for bar hopping. . .as for ginza and it's high-end shops, just go sightseeing there, do your shopping elsewhere, if you have to hehhe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Roppongi? di ba red light district yan?
    Roppongi district used to be famous for its shady bars but not with girly nude shows. Never naging mala- ermita or angeles city ang Roppongi. Iba na Roppongi ngayon, it is at least 3x bigger than Ayala Center sa dami ng commercial/shopping areas. A lot of US investment banks have headquarters in Roppongi district. Besides, the bars are concentrated in the southern portion of Roppongi

Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    you don't go to tokyo for shopping, besides, roppongi is not a shopping district, it's a place for bar hopping. . .as for ginza and it's high-end shops, just go sightseeing there, do your shopping elsewhere, if you have to hehhe
    Boybi was asking for shopping areas in Tokyo, not me. im pretty sure, boybi has the means to shop at the higher end ones

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just to clarify my first post. I'm looking for a hotel near restaurants and some shops, and of course near the subway station. Gusto ko kasi while waiting for the others to ne ready, pwede muna magikot-ikot sa paligid ng hotel.
    Last edited by boybi; September 22nd, 2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    kamusta ang Tokyo travel mo bro Boybi?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Holy week pa plan namin sa Tokyo.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Up for this.

Me and the wife will be on a 9 day trip.

Inbound is Tokyo, then Pabalik kami to Manila from Osaka.

This will be a DIY trip, I ask for a quotation from our travel agency they quoted me 120k per head. Pass kame ni esmi.

My questions:

1. How to divide the 9 days? Original plan is 5 days tokyo 4 days osaka/kyoto kami. Tama ba hati namin? Too short ba for tokyo? Too long for osaka?

2. Dame ba free hotspots (wifi)? Do i need to avail roaming services? Smart subscriber ako, how much for roaming with mobile data per day?

3. Actually wala pa kami finalized itinerary, One thing for sure pa lang is Disney sea and Universal studios Osaka. Any tips where to go? To eat?

4. Yun unli train pass sulit ba?

5. Tokyo to Osaka plan namin mag Shinkansen, pero mahal talaga. Compared sa budget airs nila. Worth it ba mag shinkansen? For experience na din kasi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Planning to do the same in december pa. Disneyland sa Tokyo and Universal Studio sa Osaka. Shinkansen on one leg and plane pabalik. Might the northern part for the winter experience din. P120k/head sounds expensive though.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast