New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To Tokyo experts, in which district should I book my hotel? Yung pag labas palang ng hotel madami ng shops and restaurants.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Boybi, check mo Shiba-koen, Minato-ku. Malapit sa Ginza, Roppongi, Asakusa and others. Ano ba hanap mo? 3-star or 4-star hotel? Tsaka anong klaseng shopping? Kung type mo eh yung mga branded andun sa Ginza. Mga US$150-120 pax hotel dun. Kaso, mataga na ako napunta dun so hindi ko alam kung nag-change na rates/

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Boybi, try mo sa Pearl Hotel Kayabacho. Malapit sa TCAT station

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks nicolodeon and boytsiks.

Hold muna travel namin sa Tokyo siguro, baka magka gera

But just keep posting tips para ready na once the situation is suitable for travel.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

But just keep posting tips para ready na once the situation is suitable for travel.

You don't want to have a front row seat in what the modern Japanese would use for national defense?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll just watch it in the news on my widescreen TV at home
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano habol mo, Tokyo itself or the Japanese experience. Kung the latter, I would recommend Kobe/Osaka/Kyoto. I find it mas ok doon culturally. Pero habol mo Akihabara, cosplay, manga, Mt. Fuji, Tokyo ka nga.

Super mahal hotels doon. I usually stay around the vicinity of the Imperial Palace kasi malapit doon ang office namin. Pero if I have to go to the client which is situated near Tachikawa, I stay at a hotel 30mins away by train from Tokyo but at half the price. Actually maski saan ka naman sa Tokyo pwede mag-stay, just make sure malapit lang sa train station and the train will take you to all the places you want, Ginza, Ropponggi, Shinjuku, Shibuya, etc.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    try this place

Dormy Inn Suidobashi (Bunkyo, Japan) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

it's right in the middle of tokyo (near tokyo university, tokyo dome, akihabara, among others) but distant enough from the expensive areas such as shinjuku, ginza, shibuya so considerably reasonably priced

walking distance to the suidobashi station where you can easily get to shinjuku, ginza, shibuya, ikebukuro, tokyo stations

you can get cheaper accommodations in 3-star hotels outside of the yamanote loop train line (i suppose you have done your homework of knowing at least this :-) ). . .15-20 min train ride lang naman e nasa major train station ka na naman in tokyo from any point

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It would be a family trip pala (with in-laws and their children, and mom-in-law).
    I've been to Tokyo and Osaka before, but I was with my wife only. On this trip, there will be a few kids (4-12yo). Kaya I need tips and suggestions for this trip.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

Hold muna? Nge, huwag pare ko..... you can get cheaper rates sa airfare at hotels at this time...

The prospect of a full fledge war is very remote. at most, naval skirmishes lang yan with sailors dead

Roppongi or Ginza district kayo magstay kung gusto niyo shopping.....ubod lang ng mahal sa accomodation at food... 10 min away lang sila by subway

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast