New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Our only son is turning 3 next month and wifey has requested we take a weekend in the metro for his birthday. ( I think it's just so it coincides with her early Christmas shopping )

We've been to Kidzania in BGC, but he's still too young to appreciate most of the stuff there.

Indoor playgrounds are a dime a dozen here where we live, so that's out.

Is DreamPlay a good idea for a 3-year old? Will he like the attractions and activities there?

Are there other possible alternatives that are more suited to a toddler?

Would appreciate any viable suggestions fellow Tsikoteers.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Help me out here Tsikoteers, wifey is breathing down my neck, wanting to confirm our plans for next month.

Any good places to take our toddler son?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I have no idea.
    I guess the wifey wants it more? Hehe
    Tots wont even remember.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Our only son is turning 3 next month and wifey has requested we take a weekend in the metro for his birthday. ( I think it's just so it coincides with her early Christmas shopping )

We've been to Kidzania in BGC, but he's still too young to appreciate most of the stuff there.

Indoor playgrounds are a dime a dozen here where we live, so that's out.

Is DreamPlay a good idea for a 3-year old? Will he like the attractions and activities there?

Are there other possible alternatives that are more suited to a toddler?

Would appreciate any viable suggestions fellow Tsikoteers.
    Dreamplay is expensive but if he likes alex the lion i think he will enjoy.. para lang din indoor playground yun

Tagaytay sky ranch would be nice

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Some obstacle courses in Dream Play might not be suitable for a 3yr old kid, but madami pa rin naman magagawa dun like plus he gets to take picture with some Dreamworks characters. How about Active Fun or Adventure Zone in Shang? (both in BGC). Or maybe Kidzoona in malls? The Kidzoona in Galleria I think is bigger than the other ones.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    I have no idea.
    I guess the wifey wants it more? Hehe
    Tots wont even remember.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Haha, that may be true Master C, although I know she appreciates the shopping at Greenhills more for some reason.

Is Okada Play a better choice kaya?

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Some obstacle courses in Dream Play might not be suitable for a 3yr old kid, but madami pa rin naman magagawa dun like plus he gets to take picture with some Dreamworks characters. How about Active Fun or Adventure Zone in Shang? (both in BGC). Or maybe Kidzoona in malls? The Kidzoona in Galleria I think is bigger than the other ones.
    That's what I'm thinking as well sir. DreamPlay seems to be more appropriate for bigger kids.

I will check out Active Fun and Adventure Zone.

Must get wifey's approval first,

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Haha, that may be true Master C, although I know she appreciates the shopping at Greenhills more for some reason.

Is Okada Play a better choice kaya?
    Well there's a small Active Fun in Greenhills. So the wife can shop while the kid plays hehe.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Nadala ko na 3y/o ko sa Kidzoona sa Shang. Okay naman yung playground, malaki at marami syang magagawa. Might want to check it out too.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Well there's a small Active Fun in Greenhills. So the wife can shop while the kid plays hehe.
    I checked out Active Fun, it looks like an indoor playground much like Kidzoona and other places. We have those as well here in almost all of the malls.

I will take a look at other places in BGC including Adventure Zone.

Thanks again sir Bugs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Toddler Friendly Entertainment in Manila?