The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    bot talaga si retz

:retzing:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks fellow tsikoteers for all the helpful tips. It proved helpful when she was there. She's now back in the country after her duties as an Asean delegate. Being cautious, she stayed in her hotel most of the time. Only going out for dine outs. Indonesia is okay but it's terribly humid and the people can barely speak english (and their accent is very hard to understand). They are accommodating though. Bringing USD is the most convenient. Food are mostly spicy. She brought home some coffee (some were good, some terrible). Iba pa rin talaga ang kapeng pinoy. hehe

She's part of the Philippine delegation of experts working with other such groups from every South East Asian country to connect the whole SEA seamlessly.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Thanks fellow tsikoteers for all the helpful tips. It proved helpful when she was there. She's now back in the country after her duties as an Asean delegate. Being cautious, she stayed in her hotel most of the time. Only going out for dine outs. Indonesia is okay but it's terribly humid and the people can barely speak english (and their accent is very hard to understand). They are accommodating though. Bringing USD is the most convenient. Food are mostly spicy. She brought home some coffee (some were good, some terrible). Iba pa rin talaga ang kapeng pinoy. hehe

She's part of the Philippine delegation of experts working with other such groups from every South East Asian country to connect the whole SEA seamlessly.

I am happy she didn't have any bad surprises.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Going to Jakarta next year for a conference.. any idea how much ang airfare (roundtrip) to Jakarta from Manila?

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Going to Jakarta next year for a conference.. any idea how much ang airfare (roundtrip) to Jakarta from Manila?

Mag google ka lang ng manila jakarta manila, makikita mo dun.

Di ka na maghintay ng sagot dito. Kung yung inubos mo oras dito sa pag oost, nag search ka, alam mo na sagot

Pero para di ka mahirapan, send mo sa akin email address mo, ipapadala ko sa yo. Ako maghahanap para sayo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006

Ayan na sir, nag effort talaga ako para di ka na maghanap.

Piliin mo na lang kung ano importante sa yo:
    Mabilis na mahal ang bayad
    Mabagal na mura
    Napakatagal na napakamura

Sakay na [emoji848]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

Super Inggo saves the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    plane seat prices can change drastically, after even only an hour.

sabi nga ng sison'd kuligs ko,
    "pag nakita mong maganda presyo, close the deal already."

good luck.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Walandyo bro.SuperInggo,- next year pa ito!!!

Pina andaran ka ni bro.myas....😂😂😂

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Walandyo bro.SuperInggo,- next year pa ito!!!

Pina andaran ka ni bro.myas....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Sir, okay lang yun. Importante nakatulong ako sa kanya. Alam na nya ang perang kailangan nya para makapag budget na si sir myas.

Sir myas, pag nasa indonesia ka na, post ka ng picture dito. Saka musta pala yung byahe mo sa Davao. Nag enjoy ka ba?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast