New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if they "outsourced" the planting of the bullet to a professional pickpocket.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    kung modus yan ng security personnel, im sure they are aware of the finger print, malamang wipe out na yun, and/or they will use tissue to hold the bullet.

speaking of recording, people might also want to start voice recording pag nakatunog ka na na nagumpisa na ang modus para di halata, and just put it sa bulsa ng polo. kasi darating ang point na may lalapit na sa yo personnel ask you for bribe.

although yung latest, si aling gloria wala yatang nagtuloy ng modus dahil nagkamali sila ng tantya, wala silang mahihita kay aling gloria. good news kay aling gloria eh pansamantala syang pinalaya dahil di magkapareho yung bala sa picture at yung sinubmit nila, mukhang may switching na nangyari para di ma trace.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Ang napapansin ko lang base sa news report, yung OTS ang bagal mag release ng CCTV recording at hindi naglalabas ng X-Ray readings. Ang ebidensya lang yung mismong bala. So parang he says, she says ang labanan, di ba?

Isa pa, anung motibo nung mga pasahero para magdala ng bala?

Anting anting? Si Aling Gloria bakit nakalusot sa probinsya tapos sa NAIA hinde?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MO yan.

Pag ako nakitaan ng isang bala sa baggage at sinita ako eh tatawanan ko lang sila sabay sabi. "Na misplace nyo ang bala nyo sa bagahe ko o."

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Or could it be secret service testing our security measures in preparation for the APEC summit?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Possible, but why always bullets though. That sort of laziness i would associate more with local crooks than the secret service.

Also, i'd expect govt to separate the delegates from the general public, baka me separate lane/machine/etc. i wouldn't be surprised if they held up flights again like what they did when Pope Francis came/left until the delegates are gone.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    One thing that the media seem to fail to report is are those bullets made of silver. Meron kasing lore na kumakalat ngaun, na the rapture daw has been opened and there are things going around, and that's why some people are keeping silver bullets in their bags (ala rosary) to ward of these belief

I can recall two times in history that these happened unofficially, in the 1930's and the 1960's . Naabutan nyo ba yun time sa Manila na lahat ng house doors may red cross painted in either red or black

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    One thing that the media seem to fail to report is are those bullets made of silver. Meron kasing lore na kumakalat ngaun, na the rapture daw has been opened and there are things going around, and that's why some people are keeping silver bullets in their bags (ala rosary) to ward of these belief

I can recall two times in history that these happened unofficially, in the 1930's and the 1960's . Naabutan nyo ba yun time sa Manila na lahat ng house doors may red cross painted in either red or black
    Amen brother

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Amen brother

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast