New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe
    June 18, 2007 4:45 PM

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com. Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.
    A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

The tape shows Taliban military commander Mansoor Dadullah, whose brother was killed by the U.S. last month, introducing and congratulating each team as they stood.
    "These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places," Dadullah says on the tape. "Why shouldn't we go after them?"
    The leader of the team assigned to attack Great Britain spoke in English.
    "So let me say something about why we are going, along with my team, for a suicide attack in Britain," he said. "Whether my colleagues, companions and Muslim brothers die today or tonight, every drop of our blood will invigorate the Muslim (unintelligible)."

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."
    Others take it very seriously.
    "It doesn't take too many who are willing to actually do it and be able to slip through the net and get into the United States or England and cause a lot of damage," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism official.

SOURCE: ABC NEWS

:rant::mad:

Tsikoteerss...Ano masasabi niyo?
    Last edited by awing; June 19th, 2007 at 07:36 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    mga bobo at tanga

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    bakit d nalang agad pinolbos? HIGH TECH naman ang mga super powers. like what we've seen in the movie "enemy of the state".

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Oh well, brace for the worst.May allah enlighten them.Where is king richard 'the lion heart" anyway?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I really wish the muslim community had some sort of organization where they can keep track of and 'discipline' their own members. I think it's one of the reasons why they have so many fundamentalists is because kanya kanya na sila ng interpretation ng kanilang faith! Unless they do, the efforts of good muslims can easily be thwarted by these extremists and it will be very hard to get respect from other people.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Naku ang hirap kumuha ng Visa ngayon. Lalo na kung suot nila yung suot nila sa picture at pupunta sa embassy

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    I really wish the muslim community had some sort of organization where they can keep track of and 'discipline' their own members. I think it's one of the reasons why they have so many fundamentalists is because kanya kanya na sila ng interpretation ng kanilang faith! Unless they do, the efforts of good muslims can easily be thwarted by these extremists and it will be very hard to get respect from other people.

Same here. Nadadamay ang maraming kapatid natin Muslim sa mga aksyon na ito ng ilang kasama nila sa pananampalataya....

3001:thud:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sayang...pati mga bata dinamay pa.

Pag ideologies at religion talaga ang pinag uusapan, buhay ang isinusugal.

Kailangan talaga ng mas matinding pangontra sa extremism not through military power but through the same method that these Taliban and Al Quaeda terror operators - information and psychological warfare. Tulad ng mga leftists - laging daing eh kahirapan at injustice.

Kahit anong restrictions ang gawin ng west sa mga pumapasok sa territoryo nila, there will always be some (of these terrorists) who will eventually enter and wreak havoc. Law of averages (?) ..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    it's the US and European countries who push these countries to resort to extremism. mahirap talaga pag desperate kung anu-ano pinapaniwalaan just to satisfy one human need - respect.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    Kahit anong restrictions ang gawin ng west sa mga pumapasok sa territoryo nila, there will always be some (of these terrorists) who will eventually enter and wreak havoc. Law of averages (?) ..
    And there are those already inside (home-grown terrorists), who are harder to track.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe