New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    We are planning to stay in Seoul for the first 5 days and the next 5 days will be in Jeju Island.

Browsed through some online flights, i am thinking of having Manila-Seoul-Jeju-Manila route but the bad thing is the flight from Jeju to Manila will take 9 to 11 hours depending on the stop

Most likely, we will be having a Manila-Seoul-Manila flight. At least Seoul to Jeju and v.v. is an hour flight only.

Bro- "Anyoung haseyo?!"

Mukhang maganda riyan sa Jeju Is... Pero di ba may nangyaring trahedya riyan?

Si Kumander malimit diyan (Samsung),- pero ako minsan lang...

Punta ka sa DMZ - interesting place with all those fake buildings, weapons, machineries and guards...

And then sa GangNam...

Pagkain- no problem,- maraming family-run restaurants sa tabi-tabi... Masasarap ang pagkain....

Soju! Atomic Bomb! Hic!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro- "Anyoung haseyo?!"

Mukhang maganda riyan sa Jeju Is... Pero di ba may nangyaring trahedya riyan?

Si Kumander malimit diyan (Samsung),- pero ako minsan lang...

Punta ka sa DMZ - interesting place with all those fake buildings, weapons, machineries and guards...

And then sa GangNam...

Pagkain- no problem,- maraming family-run restaurants sa tabi-tabi... Masasarap ang pagkain....

Soju! Atomic Bomb! Hic!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Salamat bro. Parang kailangan kita dayuhin para mas marami ako makuha inputs.

Nagkausap kasi si kumander at yung isang kaibigan namin, ayun nagplano na pupunta, kaming mga mababait na asawa ay OO na lang, mukhang taga bitbit ang role namin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Salamat bro. Parang kailangan kita dayuhin para mas marami ako makuha inputs.

Nagkausap kasi si kumander at yung isang kaibigan namin, ayun nagplano na pupunta, kaming mga mababait na asawa ay OO na lang, mukhang taga bitbit ang role namin.
    nung pupunta ako dmz, it was 90 dollars per head and dapat naka leather shoes at bawal jeans, ewan ko kung medyo maluwag na....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    nung pupunta ako dmz, it was 90 dollars per head and dapat naka leather shoes at bawal jeans, ewan ko kung medyo maluwag na....
    For what specific reason daw kuya yung prescribed attire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    For what specific reason daw kuya yung prescribed attire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well explaination sakin sa USO parang diplomatic etiquette, you dont want to go there with shorts, jeans( lalo na torn ones) and rubber shoes...youll go to this room where they conduct their meetings..north and south.....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    well explaination sakin sa USO parang diplomatic etiquette, you dont want to go there with shorts, jeans( lalo na torn ones) and rubber shoes...youll go to this room where they conduct their meetings..north and south.....
    You can wear jeans while on a DMZ tour so long as they're not tattered and look like rags.

I wore dark blue Levis, gray flannel shirt, black leather jacket, and steel toe boots when I visited Panmunjom (back in the 90's).

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You can wear jeans while on a DMZ tour so long as they're not tattered and look like rags.

I wore dark blue Levis, gray flannel shirt, black leather jacket, and steel toe boots when I visited Panmunjom (back in the 90's).
    medyo they are stricter kuya when i was at seoul

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Mahirap sasakyan sa jeju...better mag rent a car ka...2700pesos for 24hrs ang sonata sa hertz. Mas malilibot mo.
    kuha ka international drivers license sa AAA. Mas enjoy ako sa jeju kasi we toured the whole island for 1 week, and still madami pa kami
    hindi napuntahan.

Advance booking ang dmz...submit passport ka beforehand... pero meron tour ang Korea railway, everyday, sakay tren ka and daan lang sa border, di hamak mas mura.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    medyo they are stricter kuya when i was at seoul
    A lot seems to be lost in the translations. I was with other GIs and the South Korean guides weren't too strict with us. Granted, we visited Panmunjom early spring when it was still cool. Most of us had jeans on.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa myeongdong maraming free. Puro para sa mukha. Haha. Dami nakuha ng misis ko nung pumunta kami don.

Natuwa ako sa south korea kahit sa ka pumunta may free wifi. Kaya pag nawawala kami bukas lang ng internet.

Sent from my Flare_S4_Plus using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast