New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    SMC economics ....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I think it's a reasonable price to pay for the convenience and time saved. Building the elevated road did not come free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rmolivar View Post
    I think it's a reasonable price to pay for the convenience and time saved. Building the elevated road did not come free.

My point is. Years ago wala pang NAIAX matagal ng existing yung terminal 3 exit from skyway. Nung nagkaron lang ng NAIAX naningil na sila ng Additional 35 which HINDI naman dinaanan yung NAIAX. dun padin sa existing exit dumadaan.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mas masaya kapag nagkamali ka ng daan...

Baba ka muna and pay 30 tapos akyat ka ulit NAIAX and pay another toll hahaha

Sent from my ASUS Zenfone 3 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I just went to RWM last Thursday and P20 lang binayad ko sa off-ramp coming from Amorsolo. Then doon sa toll booth sa baba, they just waved us through.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I just went to RWM last Thursday and P20 lang binayad ko sa off-ramp coming from Amorsolo. Then doon sa toll booth sa baba, they just waved us through.
    AFAIK, July 15 nagstart maningil ng 35 php.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Gano katagal sir? About 2 weeks ago, 20 lang bayad from amorsolo to naia exit

Ngayon 20 pesos + 35 pesos.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Correct. Bago lang yan. Php35 is for the NAIAEX road (TERMINAL 3) connecting to the Skyway. Both ways.
    In short, we pay Php35 just get on or off Skyway.

Galing ng business model.
    Demolish old entrance and exit points of Skyway in Villamor. Build a new road to replace those and charge them Php35.
    Parang basement parking lang yan ng Mall kapag chinarge mo yung paggamit ng escalator/elevator paakyat at pababa sa parking.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rmolivar View Post

Agree if you're talking about the the road from terminal 1/2 to Macapagal/terminal 3/ Skyway.
    However, we're talking about the Skyway entry/exit point that used to be free and available. There is no added convenience and time saved. Just added cost.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I'd like to think that SMC just increased Skyway rates from Terminal 3 to Buendia/Amorsolo/Don Bosco. From Php20 to Php 55. Keeping in mind that SLEX Nichols to Merville/Bicutan is Php49 already.

Easier to swallow.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hindi ko masyado ma gets.. So starting July15, you have no choice but to pay P35 even if you just want to exit on RWM (to T3 below) from skyway??

From Skyway to T3 (rwm exit) = P35??? what the hell! Maybe we can just jump off from skyway exit

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast