New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Guys...need suggestions kung san maganda magspend ng Christmas ngayon....para maiba naman. Tia.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    for me the best place is at home with your family, i tried going out of the country back when i wasn't married yet and it wasn't as fun. or maybe because i got used to exchanging gifts and having the whole family with me.

ano ba plan mo? out of the country or just out of town?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pot_chi View Post
    Guys...need suggestions kung san maganda magspend ng Christmas ngayon....para maiba naman. Tia.
    Well, depends on where you have been during the christmas season. And with whom (kids, boyfriend,etc)

The usual out-of-town trips like Baguio require some pre-planning for the hotel because the better ones would be booked full by now.

A nice luxury hotel in the city is also a nice way to spend the holidays for one or two nights.

Example - Sofitel Philippine Plaza
    http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-6308...la/index.shtml

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sa akin pinakamaganda na ay sa iyong bahay na kasama mo lahat pamilya mo para masaya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In Manila, check into a nice hotel and have a good dinner with your loved ones.

Out of town, a lot go up to Baguio usually while some friends go with their families to Singapore or to the US for a white Christmas.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Sa akin pinakamaganda na ay sa iyong bahay na kasama mo lahat pamilya mo para masaya.
    tradition na namin ito....wanted to try something new lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    In Manila, check into a nice hotel and have a good dinner with your loved ones.

Out of town, a lot go up to Baguio usually while some friends go with their families to Singapore or to the US for a white Christmas.
    Exactly what I'm thinking...kaya lang yun nga...kulang ata time ko for preparation..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Well, depends on where you have been during the christmas season. And with whom (kids, boyfriend,etc)

The usual out-of-town trips like Baguio require some pre-planning for the hotel because the better ones would be booked full by now.

A nice luxury hotel in the city is also a nice way to spend the holidays for one or two nights.

Example - Sofitel Philippine Plaza
    http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-6308...la/index.shtml
    Mukhang ito ang mas posibleng mangyari. Thanks GH! Thanks din sa mga nagreply.

Kayu share nyo naman plans nyo for this holiday season...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    when me and my sister were kids, our family usually goes to baguio for the holidays and without reservations. we always manage to get a room in baguio country club a day after our arrival.

its a nice place to spend christmas and new year.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Good ideas guys. I like the luxury hotel idea aswell aswell the domestic getaway one. Too many Christmas' spent at home with family, would like something different.

I'd probably lean towards the domestic getaway, with family of course, that's the most important part.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
San maganda mag spend ng Christmas ngayong 2010?