New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Will be leaving Manila before 5 am. Kaya ba 5 hours to San Fernando La Union on easy driving?

Gefseis and El Union as recommended by Juts. Meron paba ibang pwede side trip or must try sa San Fernando?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Will be leaving Manila before 5 am. Kaya ba 5 hours to San Fernando La Union on easy driving?

Gefseis and El Union as recommended by Juts. Meron paba ibang pwede side trip or must try sa San Fernando?

Gefseis and El Union are in San Juan, the adjacent town. In San Fernando mismo, there's Halo-Halo de Iloko.

Kaya 5 hours easy driving to San Fernando. 😊

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017

El Union! Try their 'Smores! Yummy!

Also, Kahuna Resort is nearby. They have a decent restaurant, you could try it if you're inclined. I recommend their Kahuna Burger and their Blueberry Cheesecake, pairs well with San Mig Pale Pilsen!

Have a safe trip!

4. Join Date
    May 2006

my usual driving time from NLEX(camachile) to Bauang La Union with one short stop will take me around 3 hours to arrive... just add another 10 -15 minutes then you arrive San Fernando, La Union.
    Actually not much interesting spots to visit in San Fernando, La Union. The next town which is San Juan has more to offer when you are into surfing and better beaches.

try this link bro... Awesome Things To Do in La Union, Philippines Aside from Surfing *TourismPHL *NLEXTravel | Two Monkeys Travel Group
    sana mapuntahan mo yung Tangadan Falls kaya lang halos isang araw na activity ito.
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; May 12th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Will take less than 5 hours pag ganyang oras. Basta wag na naman trapik sa Bauang.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    my usual driving time from NLEX(camachile) to Bauang La Union with one short stop will take me around 3 hours to arrive... just add another 10 -15 minutes then you arrive San Fernando, La Union.
    Actually not much interesting spots to visit in San Fernando, La Union. The next town which is San Juan has more to offer when you are into surfing and better beaches.

try this link bro... Awesome Things To Do in La Union, Philippines Aside from Surfing *TourismPHL *NLEXTravel | Two Monkeys Travel Group
    sana mapuntahan mo yung Tangadan Falls kaya lang halos isang araw na activity ito.
    Hmm? 3 hours to San Juan? I've done it but it's because I do 160-200 for the entire stretch of SCTEX/TPLEX and no traffic because I travel at night.

But if you leave at 5am, you'll get to Urdaneta at 7am the earliest, then get caught in the usual morning traffic from Rosario onwards.

Realistically, San Juan is 4-5 hours depending on the traffic, if you drive at the same pace as everyone else.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    San Fernando to San Juan is just 10km away lang tama ba? Prang traffic yata.
    Ano best to order in Gefseis and El Union?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hmm? 3 hours to San Juan? I've done it but it's because I do 160-200 for the entire stretch of SCTEX/TPLEX and no traffic because I travel at night.

But if you leave at 5am, you'll get to Urdaneta at 7am the earliest, then get caught in the usual morning traffic from Rosario onwards.

Realistically, San Juan is 4-5 hours depending on the traffic, if you drive at the same pace as everyone else.

bro yung 3 hours ko will start from NLEX camachile to Bauang La Union not San Juan (excluding the short stop over time). and yes this is done also during night time driving.
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; May 12th, 2017 at 11:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    It took me 5 and half hours from Manila to San Juan La Union with 30 mins of moderate traffic before San Fernando exit NLEX.
    Maluwag narin provincial road from Urdaneta exit. Naging 1 laner lang salubong nung pagpasok na ng La Union.

Thank you guys!!!

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Any Affordable hotel sa La Union 4k/night max sana. TIA

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast