New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    guys baka may makapag advice lang about the road conditions between pampanga & manaoag, pangasinan? Me & my wife was hoping to drive up to manaoag church to hear mass & celebrate our anniversary.

any help would be very much appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_weasel View Post
    guys baka may makapag advice lang about the road conditions between pampanga & manaoag, pangasinan? Me & my wife was hoping to drive up to manaoag church to hear mass & celebrate our anniversary.

maki ride na din po sa TS. pakisama na din po road travel conditions up to ilocos. Thanks po.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_weasel View Post

Maayos naman roads from Pampanga to Manaoag. Ang putol na tulay kasi eh yung sa boundary ng La Union at Pangasinan..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ^ That would be the BUED Bridge (linking Rosario, La Union and Sison, Pangasinan).

Checking the last news item weeks back:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20091012-229590/Many-areas-cut-off-by-floods-landslides

Can someone confirm if this is passable now? Though I believe its gonna take a while taking at the extent of the damage..

Anyway, alternate route is in Manaoag-Mangaldan area but travel time has to suffer.

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Another route to Manaoag, is via Camiling, Tarlac. Di masyadong affected yang route na yan last typhoon Pepeng.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    guys, up ko lang tong thread na to.

We're going to drive to Batac, Ilocos Norte tomorrow. I'm sure hindi pa ayos yung tulay na yan...

yung Manaoag-Mangaldan route ba yung other option?

(I'm really hoping na may mga detour signs nalang pagdating doon)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Up ko lang yung question regarding Roads to Ilocos Sur kung passable and normal conditions na. bukas na kame aalis eh. thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    All roads passable.

Bued bridge one lane lang ang open.

may road construction sa ilocos sur.

otherwise okay lang lahat

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Passable na itong bridge na ito?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Passable na itong bridge na ito?

mayroon silang linagay na one-lane steel bridge over the collapsed section...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Road conditions to the north after ondoy & pepeng