New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Peeps,

Patulong naman, I will be bringing my family to PP in June. Can you recommend itineraries that we can follow? Did some researches as well, but would appreciate sharing your 'winning' personal experiences. Of course we all want to have a relax and enjoyable trips with family.

Salamat!

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    You can visit Underground river and honday bay tour. But mukhang madami na tao pero you can still try and matutuwa na mga bata. Pede din El Nido. Foods 2 restos lang.. Kinabuchs for their tamilok and the multi awarded Ka Lui.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heads up lang, they are undergoing water rationing in PP.

Water rationing implemented in Puerto Princesa | ABS-CBN News

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang masarap sa Puerto Princesa???

Walang kaduda-duda,- Kasuy!....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was there last month PP then an hour drive to Sabang, sa Sheridan Resort and Spa kami nag stay bit pricey yung room got it for 7K plus sa agoda.. pero sulit naman maganda naman ang room and ang pool nila medyo malaki pero ang beach hindi ganon ka ganda.. But malapit lang sa Underground river.. then nag treckng kami pa balik sa Hotel from underground river 3.5km pero sulit ganda ng view then boating sa mangrove...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ang masarap sa Puerto Princesa???

Walang kaduda-duda,- Kasuy!....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Undoubtedly they offer the best kasuy especially the roasted variety. However, the price now is not as used to be na pang masa.
    Kinabuchs is the best place for me when it comes to food.
    si bro RT taga PP di ba? PM mo na lang sya * TS because "locals" knows best.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Help! Can anyone suggest a hotel/resort that has a sea view and has nearby open, garden-type or "kubo" restaurants (that's plural)? I'm thinking something like a mini-Boracay maybe?... where there are lots of restos along the beach.

They don't plan to go swimming on the beach or pool. They just want to enjoy the breeze and the sea air.

It's for my senior folks. Those were the set of criteria they want. Frankly, I haven't a clue where to start looking as I've never been to Palawan.