New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    astig yang sling na yan...traydor.muntik ako ipahamak!!hehrehrehr

the massage wasnt bad....kaya lang masakit pag nahahaluan ng sand yung oil..kumikiskis sa body ko...chaka nagreklamo yung ale kasi ang laki laki ko daw.binigyanko nalang extra tip..herhehr
    hehe.. ayaw mo nun? may massage ka na, may free body scrub pa!
    yeah, traydor tlga yang mindoro sling na yan! hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag iinom ulit ako niyan..kailangan may taga pigil..at baka kung ano ang bumukol!!!oh no...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    oo, ok talaga yang mindoro sling na yan. Sinasabayan pa nga namin ng barbecue yan eh. dahil sa mindoro sling na yan, may nakilala kaming group of girls. hehehe. torpe pa kaming lahat nun ha?

tama sila, you should try snorkeling there. Basta galingan niyo din mag-haggle sa boatmen para mas tipid. Tas ask them to take you to the best snorkeling site. Dala na din kayo ng water para after snorkeling, may maiinom kayo. I also agree na you should bring your own snorkeling gear. If you have fins, much better Para di na kailangan magbayad sa rent, tska hindi kayo nakikipag lips to lips with others who borrowed the gear.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ma try nga yang sling na yan...hmmm

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sama ko tsinita!!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    kung dadalhin ko ang pamilya doon sa mindoro...can you please suggest places to stay and things to do. Family of 5: 2 adults and 3 kids, 3 days/2 nights.

yung mag-eenjoy ang kids and the adults too!

*the massage will definitely be part of the itinerary...hehehe!
    *also, does anyone have any suggestions on scubadiving certifications in the area?

marami pong salamat sa mga makakapagbigay ng ideas...
    Last edited by pparado; February 24th, 2005 at 03:30 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...most of the snorkelling and certified dive shops would be at the other side of galera (sabang).

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if you'll be staying there for 3 days only, and you plan to dive, i suggest you get certified before going there. Madami dive schools here in manila: aquaventure, aqua-one, scubaworld etc. (if you need numbers just PM me). Kahit within one week (or even less), certified ka na!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pparado
    kung dadalhin ko ang pamilya doon sa mindoro...can you please suggest places to stay and things to do. Family of 5: 2 adults and 3 kids, 3 days/2 nights.

yung mag-eenjoy ang kids and the adults too!

*the massage will definitely be part of the itinerary...hehehe!
    *also, does anyone have any suggestions on scubadiving certifications in the area?

marami pong salamat sa mga makakapagbigay ng ideas...
    If you will bring along your kids, I suggest you stay in Big Lalaguna or Small Lalaguna areas. They have white fine sand; and accomodations/amenities(jetski, banana boat, snorkeling, dive shops, swimming pools, spas, massage area, bar, garden, etc.)there are fantastic compared to White beach. No offense to White Beach lovers...i'm also a white beach fanatic before I discovered the Big & Small Lalaguna coves.

Try Club Mabuhay, El Galleon, Lalaguna Beach Club or Portofino. You can also try Coco Beach or Encenada Beach resort but their prices are quite high.

For diving and dive shops, the best place to go is El Galleon or La Laguna Beach Club in Small & Big lalaguna area.

For night life(boozing, girls, billiards, etc) - you should try the Sabang area. Nightlife there is 24/7 just like in Boracay. Be careful when going there though.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    basta sun sand solve nako

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Puerto Galera