New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    may 6PM na byahe from puerto to batangas? anung boat naman yan? yung 4PM nga maalon na eh hehe..

sir mikaztro... ilang meters away ba ang coral reefs sa shore ng big/small lalaguna? kasi may nagsabi sa akin na pang snorkel daw talaga doon eh... gusto ko bumalik kasi, although ok lang ang white beach pero gusto ko nga itry yun club mabuhay kaya lang baka d ako mag enjoy kasi swimming lang naman habol ko...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Pissword,

I'm sure you will enjoy Small Lalaguna's Club Mabuhay more than White beach. They have 2 swimming pools, big bar and resto and lots of foreign guests. White beach kasi masyado madami tao unless iyon ang pinunta mo...to check out chix. Hehehe
    Mas maganda talaga sand sa Big Lalaguna pero ok din naman sa Small. You can swim there and you can go snorkeling. Sa white beach eh swimming, sand frolicking and local chick hunting. Kasi sa Big and Small eh pang foreigners. Hehehe
    Ive been and stayed at White beach, Muelle, Bukete, Sabang, Big and Small Lalaguna...but for me...the Lalaguna coves are the best. No doubt about it. Take my word for it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword
    may 6PM na byahe from puerto to batangas? anung boat naman yan? yung 4PM nga maalon na eh hehe..

sir mikaztro... ilang meters away ba ang coral reefs sa shore ng big/small lalaguna? kasi may nagsabi sa akin na pang snorkel daw talaga doon eh... gusto ko bumalik kasi, although ok lang ang white beach pero gusto ko nga itry yun club mabuhay kaya lang baka d ako mag enjoy kasi swimming lang naman habol ko...

The beach front width of Small Lalaguna is quite long and stretches from the stairway rock formation to as far as sabang. The depth of the beach front is quite narrow around +/- 20 meters only depends on the tide. Snorkeling spots are best in Big Lalaguna--10 min walk from Small Lalaguna's Club Mabuhay. You can also go snorkeling in Small Lalaguna but the corals there are dead na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    thanks..this is helpful.
    but i also know that the practice at galera is to look for a place when you get there. twice na ako pumunta doon..ganun ang ginawa namin..wag lang holy week..thanks again

That's okay to do(no reservation) during off-peak season. I've been there for three times without any reservations. The first two was pretty easy as it was off-peak. The third was a little hard as that was in early May, so before I went there last week, I asked around, and found out that there's a lot of bakasyonistas(see the picture I posted) at about this time of the year(I guess galera, white beach in particular, is starting to be a very popular summer destination). Two of my co-workers stayed in a residential area, no air-con, no t.v. for failing to make a reservation (I didn't want to experience that). If your planning to go there within the month, you better try to text/call the no. I posted, they don't charge you anything( I think the resort gives them some commission). Another option, leave Manila at about 2 am, you'll arrive there around 6am and there will be more rooms available. BTW, if you're okay with the residential area then of course you can do it the traditional way, no reservations necessary. Hope you enjoy your vacation.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005

pissword, actually ang nangyari e pang 5pm or 530 talaga sya .. delayed lang ang alis kaya eksaktong 6pm nakami nang pumalaot ... 20-30mins from puerto g. e maalon na plus 20mins pa then wala ng alon. 30-45 mins pa e port of bats. na ... 56 pax kami maliit ng konti ang boat forgot the name though ... special trip ang sabi ng mga locals dun. hehehe

ingat!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehe kasi ang alam ko 4pm lang last trip eh... kaya gulat ako may 6pm pala

uhmmm when i went back there nung feb 25, umalis nga talaga ako ng manila ng 230AM, nakaalis un bus sa buendia around 330, dumating ako ng batangas around 530, fully booked na ang MB brian at blue eagle ba na 6AM... hehe buti nalang at nakasingit pa kami sa SOUTH OF THE BOARDER pero pangit accomodation for 1,200 ha...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hehe kasi ang alam ko 4pm lang last trip eh... kaya gulat ako may 6pm pala

uhmmm when i went back there nung feb 25, umalis nga talaga ako ng manila ng 230AM, nakaalis un bus sa buendia around 330, dumating ako ng batangas around 530, fully booked na ang MB brian at blue eagle ba na 6AM... hehe buti nalang at nakasingit pa kami sa SOUTH OF THE BOARDER pero pangit accomodation for 1,200 ha...
    guys, accdg. to the girl who put a tatoo on us, she said, accommodations are cheaper on weekdays (M-thurs) ... so why not spend it there instead of weekends? just a suggestion ... LOL

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir Blackprince kasi may mga trabaho ang mga tao ng weekdays.. kaya nga maraming tao pag weekend eh

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sa big and small lalaguna what is the beach coral rocks or sand or combination? kasi kung coral sugat ang paa mo at you need to invest in coral boots to swim there.

ty

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    up ko lang po...

need directions going to pier.. nakalimutan ko na kasi ehh... pwede ba akong dumaan ng startoll (calabarzon) going to pier?

tapos, kung meron bang space na pwede ko iwanan yung sasakyan ko for two days?... saan and magakano?..

thanks

Puerto Galera