New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Anong aircraft mas safe, mas bago, mas comfortable papunta sa boracay?
    Airfare not an issue.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since money is not an issue you will be very comfortable in a learjet...

seriously just take the PAL or CP...mas bago yata ang mga planes ng CP...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung safety and comfort.. ehh PAL na talaga kaya lang via Kalibo pa yan..

ok din naman yung SEA AIR.. the fastest flight to Boracay.. little over 30 mins nasa Caticlan ka na..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pal express (bombardier Q300/400) and cebu pac (atr72) i believe have the most modern fleets. parang mga 1 year old palang planes nila. both service manila-caticlan routes and have low fare promos. either airline ok. mamili ka na lang ng mas gusto mong terminal - centennial (terminal 2) or the new NAIA terminal 3.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    take any airline but not ZESTAIR(formerly ASIAN SPIRIT) last year when i went to boracay, the flight was 6 HOURS DELAYED then the original destination was CATICLAN, but to my surprised we landed at KALIBO WTF!!. they provided the bus transfer to caticlan (dapat lang).

my ETA to arrived at bora that time was 12 in the afternoon, but after the delays i arrived there 7 in the evening.

Asian Spirit called me when i was there at bora, asking for my home address because they are going to send a 75% discount certificate on my next flight on them. but after a year, i did not received anything and i did not bothered to call them because after what happend, i have no plans on booking again asian spirit

This MAY 1 i'll be going again to boracay with all my friends and all of us are booked in CP (we are around 15 pax). we swear we will never again book an ASIAN SPIRIT / ZESTAIR flight

OT: dapat sa goon squad yata to
    Last edited by c_cube; March 23rd, 2009 at 03:22 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I always go via Kalibo, prefer larger jet engine planes. I feel safer.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Cebu Pacific

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I heard that the small planes of Palex needs frequent maintenance kaya some flights are cancelled/delayed but at least they have a bigger fleet. Pero I still prefer them Pal over Zest Air. Had the same experience of horrible delays. from a morning flight, we arrived at boracay madilim na.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ang daming problema palagi ang Zest-Air.

Delays and diversions to Kalibo (instead of Caticlan) are a frequent occurence, and these could cause you to actually get to Boracay four (or more) hours later than originally scheduled...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    try mo na lang ang PAL using A320 or cebu pacific meron din A320 tanong mo na lang kung anong aircraft ang gagamitin sa ticketing office. regarding naman sa pal express alam ko pangalan lang ng pal ang ginagmit pero air phil talaga ito meron lang issue sa mayari ng aircraft kaya pal name ang gamit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
which plane to boracay?