New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in Baguio city for a couple of nights.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sir lam ko may thread na rin similar to this, search mo na lang. or ask mo baguio tsikoters..

pero if transient ka, try mo sa teachers camp. or just go sa burnham park, may mga nag aalok ng transient house dun, sa tabi ng lagoon.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    lodging in baguio runs the whole gamut from "rathole" to sublime. i can help you better, lakay, if you indicate your preferences and budget.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kailan lang galing kaming Baguio. Kaibigan ng family friend namin yung present owner ng dating tirahan ni Quezon sa Legarda (libre kami). Kung hindi ako nagkakamali, 6,000/night yung buong bahay. Made of wood, newly renovated, sentro, malawak ang lupa pati parking at mabait yung katiwala. ~200+ ang floor area (bungalow) w/ 4 rooms, malaking sala at maayos na kitchen. Walang number yung bahay (weird no?), between Prince Palace Hotel at Matutina restaurant.

Kung hindi naman kayo gaanong magtatagal, ok din yung mga bahay sa Camp John Hay. ~12,000 to 14,000/night, pero isolated kayo, walang usok at mabango ang simoy ng hangin. ~200+ din ang floor area, pero 3 floors. Living room at kitchen sa baba, tulugan sa 2nd at 3rd floor. Kung hotel ang type niyo, meron din sa loob, bandang baba malapit sa mga kainan.

HTH. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When in baguio sa starwood hotel kami nag stay. Sa may kisad road tabi ng Petron na may Pancake house. That's the first gas station you'll see if coming from Marcos hway or Kennon rd. To give you an idea, overnight stay with one king size bed and two double decker is 1,800. for a twin accomodation 1,200. may elevator, hot and cold bath, cable tv. may 7-11 sa lobby, water station and drug store just outside of the hotel.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Bloomfield Hotel sa Leonard wood road, tapat ng SM, very convinient, mga P1,880. lang for twin bed, with aircon

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    try HOTEL VENIZ, nasa downtown mismo malapit sa session road and maharlika, surf mo websites nila sa net

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    i guess CJH manor hotel is out of the question. Anyway, Pines Hotel is good, near burnham park. If you want a more, rustic and homely ambience, try Casa Amapola (i forgot the exact address eh). Inn Rocio, (near burnham din) is good pero the place smells old.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Thank you for all the help. I looking for a hotel or Inn away from city, preferably somewhere north of the city.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    HI Lakay,

I know a place and I believe its the place you are looking for.
    Place is located near Camp John Hay It is only 10 minutes walk away from John hay. It is a transient house but has only 7 rooms. rooms has its own CR with hot showers, and has its own TV with cable/room. Actually they charge only 550/room. It has two sala two kitchen. They constructed this rooms for visitors to actually enjoy thier stay in Baguio without worrying high cost of lodging unlike some places in Manila etc. Youe got PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
A place to stay in Baguio City