New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    it would really depend on one's travel plans. NAIA overnight parking can be more appropriate for someone, and it may not be for another one. same thing for PnF. and don't forget what happened to one of tsikoteers narrated on the other thread re: PnF mishap. park at your own risk.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    it would really depend on one's travel plans. NAIA overnight parking can be more appropriate for someone, and it may not be for another one. same thing for PnF. and don't forget what happened to one of tsikoteers narrated on the other thread re: PnF mishap. park at your own risk.
    Yup, it all depends on your travel plans and preferences. In the case of the PnF mishap written about in the other thread, I think there was nothing anyone could have done about Ondoy. I know of someone who flew off that day and decided not to bring his car, thinking that if he parked at T3, his car would be exposed to the elements. So he left it at home... in Pasig, where the water rose up to the belt line.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the Philippines, wherever you park, it's always at your own risk.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i always bring our oldest car and park it sa airport.. hirap kasi mag taxi pauwi.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Beware of overcharging at Park&Fly. Those manning the cashier/releasing counter are untrustworthy. They overcharged customers by writing the overcharged amount on the customer copy of the receipt w/o carbon paper. I have experienced that before and argued with them. Never avail of their service ever since.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ok lang mag-taxi if departing from T2 or T3, ang problem lang is yung arrival lalo na sa T3, ang haba ng pila sa taxi. kaya for me...mas convenient magdala ng sasakyan and park it sa Terminal.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ok na rin yung parking sa NAIA 2 (PAL terminal), its more convenient for me when I travel with my family (wife, 1y/o daughter and yaya). The last time we went to Davao 2 weeks ago I paid P100 for 2 nights parking, mas mura pa rin kesa mag airport taxi o pa-overtime yung driver. I just usually bring our oldest car para ok lang kahit exposed sa elements. Mas madali din kasi for us to have our own car once we get to Manila.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Just came back from Bohol and I did park at the Overnight parking of Terminal 2. I could say Im impressed. My car was unharmed. For only 50 pesos a night, it's more practical than the Park N Fly. The best thing of all, you're not leaving your car keys. Hehehe. Thanks for all the pieces of advise I got in here.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hirap mag park sa Terminal 3 overnight. Puno yung parking lot. Anyone tried parking at Terminal 2 and taking a taxi to Terminal 3?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hmmm... There is also the Park N' Fly parking di po ba with shuttles to and from the airports.

Mahal po ba dito mag park kesa sa NAIA?

Which place would be the safest place to park?
    hi there, new here, just want to ask if pwede 2-3weeks magpark sa naia T1? safe po ba n ganun katagal and fix po b ung P50 day? thanks much

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Parking at NAIA 1, 2 and 3