New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Has anyone used this facility? Is it safe?

Rates is 200 per day or 8.33 per hour.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have not used it dahil if i go abroad, i usually leave my car sa allocated parking space ko dito sa rcbc plaza eh.

pero imho, i think it is safe. it is secured too, and it is sort of like leaving your car din to a company or a building or a condo car park. the only thing that is different here is that you pay by the day, so the longer you are out of the country (or in metro manila, in that matter), the more you pay.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just used it last weekend when I went home to Bacolod. Left my Vitara there at 4:00am Friday morning to catch my 5:15am flight to Bacolod. Came back Sunday 8:30am. Paid a total of P4xx.xx (forgot the exact amount na).

Takes a total of about 5-10 minutes to check in your car. When you get there, just park your car then go to the reception area. The receptionist would then ask if its your first time or if you are a regular na. He will then ask for you drivers license in order to copy the license number, when are you expected to arrive back in Manila, then issue you a ticket that has their text number at the back. You use that to claim your car and to text them once you arrive. The receptionist then does an "eyeball" visual inspection of the car, records the odometer reading, etc. then lets you sign another form. Tapos. You then get into their shuttle and it brings you to the airport. All in just 15 minutes. Pagbalik mo, text mo na agad while your getting out of the plane na dumating ka na para pag labas mo after claiming your lugguate, the shuttle will be there to wait for you at the outer lane.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saan ba yan?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very convinient nga! am still deciding on what car to bring because of security reasons, but i think oks naman yung rav4 (as confirmed by wiretap). masarap mag duty free after kc... hehehe!

taga naman kc yung FX na pinapakyaw namin (he's a tenant in one of our houses)... P1200 papunta and P1500 pagsundo! the nerve...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok naman dyan Last year when me and my family went to Hongkong dyan din kami nag iwan ng ride.. for 4 days.. OK naman buo pa naman pag balik namin hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda ng station na iyan...to know more about them click nyo 'to: http://parknfly.com.ph

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Like Wiretap, I have also tried Park 'N Fly (+63 2 8549302 to 04), at the corner of MIA and Domestic Roads right beside the MIA Caltex Station (Customer is King) which is owned by the same company

Aside from what wiretap said, you can get discounts for longer term stay and you can have your batteries recharged there. There is also a starmart, a caltex express lube center, even a barber/parlor and a cafe.

Pero di pa masyado appreciated yata ang concept na ito kasi there were only a few cars parked there- but it sure is catching up. Preferred pa rin yata ng pinoy mag taxi nalang.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice Feedback! :D :D :D Next time mag gaganito na rin ako! :D

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    heheh gusto ko itry yan sa december pag uwi ko ng province..hmmmm mga 10days so 2K pala hmmmmm oks na din kesa taxi papunta pabalik around 1k na din eh tas hassle pa hehe

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Park N Fly