New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    pano ko ba planuhin etong trip na'to. hindi pa ako napunta sa far north hanggang baguio lang

ano gagawin? sa april plano ko dalhin ko car ko

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir parehas tayo sabi nila maganda daw ang beach dun gsto din namin samantalhin ang mura ng diesel ngayon btw sir mas maganda kung 2 cars or 3 cars kayo

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yo, dudes, check out this thread, merong mga Pagudpud vacation recaps. I hope you can access it: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57324

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will go there next next week. Already booked at Kapuluan Vista Resort. Question lang. Now na ok na NLEX plus the SCTEX, How long would it take to travel to:

Manila - Vigan
    Vigan - Pagudpud
    Pagudpud - Baguio
    Baguio - Manila.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    travel time is 10 hours if you leave really early to beat the traffic in the regular two-way route (ang hirap mag overtake). sctex will probably shave off an hour or two, but if you get stuck behind a slow owner type jeep for some 20 kms in la union or pangasinan, parang matagal din.

apart from the saud long beach, there's:

1. blue lagoon, 15 mins away from saud. big waves and strong undertow, though. don't swim too far away. in 2007 two law graduates (mag-syota) were said to have drowned there. they were told not to swim too far out by the locals, but being young and reckless (and in love i guess) they neglected this warning. bodies were never found.

2. kaibigan falls... nice, leisurely 25 minute walk up the falls in the spooky forest. walking in forests is not my thing, but the falls are spectacular. cool, clean water (drank some from the stream while walking in the forest last year, i hope i dont get infected by some weird jungle virus).

apart from those there's not much else but the beaches, the lighthouse, and the pakbet with bagnet (bring your cholesterol meds).

have a safe trip... ganda sa pinas talaga.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nakuha na pala body nung girl. yung bf siguro ang di nakuha. Blue lagoon nga. X-mark na yun. delikado e. hehe

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...ticle_id=98793

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    pano ko ba planuhin etong trip na'to. hindi pa ako napunta sa far north hanggang baguio lang

ano gagawin? sa april plano ko dalhin ko car ko

you can take SCTEX at the exit of NLEX then labas ka ng tarlac, Diretso lang eto going to north like in baguio. Dadaan mo ang La Union going to Ilocos, Laoag, Vigan. Travel time siguro ngayon ay 9 to 10 hrs

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Will go there next next week. Already booked at Kapuluan Vista Resort. Question lang. Now na ok na NLEX plus the SCTEX, How long would it take to travel to:

Thanks.

My personal estimates:

Manila - Vigan - 7 to 8 hours
    Vigan - Pagudpud - 2 to 3 hours
    Pagudpud - Baguio - 6 to 7 hours
    Baguio - Manila. - 4 to 5 hours

Enjoy!

7606:mobile1:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

My personal estimates:

Manila - Vigan - 7 to 8 hours
    Vigan - Pagudpud - 2 to 3 hours
    Pagudpud - Baguio - 6 to 7 hours
    Baguio - Manila. - 4 to 5 hours

Enjoy!

7606:mobile1:
    Thanks for this. Now I could do more planning on how many stops I could make.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pagudpud