New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll be having a 6 days off from work (Jan 3-8), and in line with this, me and my wife are planning to spend 1 night sa mga mejo romantic places(LOL). We can consider going out of town(tagaytay, etc), pero ung malalapit lang coz 2 days lang ang kaya naming i allot for this plan Any suggestions po? TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you considered some of the hotels in the city like Sofitel Phil Plaza Hotel?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, been inquiring with some of the hotels in the city but wifey is suggesting we try going out of town kahit malapit lang daw

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try bed and breakfast at tagaytay=)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep...my ex and i drove to tagaytay to batanggas. our turning point was that big cathedral in lipa then back to tagaytay. from tagaytay, it will only take you around 30-40 minutes to lipa, as far as i can remember (or was i just driving that fast....?)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    I'll be having a 6 days off from work (Jan 3-8), and in line with this, me and my wife are planning to spend 1 night sa mga mejo romantic places(LOL). We can consider going out of town(tagaytay, etc), pero ung malalapit lang coz 2 days lang ang kaya naming i allot for this plan Any suggestions po? TIA!

Tagaytay should be a good place for a 2-day hideaway.

You can also try going up to Caliraya Lake in Lumban/Cavinti(?), Laguna. There is this area called Lagos Del Sol.... A real hideaway resort.....

Check out this website.... http://www.asiatravel.com/philippine...sol/index.html

5000:boom:
    Last edited by CVT; January 2nd, 2008 at 07:16 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suggest The Boutique Bed & Breakfast in Tagaytay (although their name is kinda misleading since their room rates are way higher than real "boutique" hotels).

http://guides.clickthecity.com/travel/?p=1406

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    This is a timely thread, my wife and I are planning the same thing because I'm flying home on January 17th. Wifey suggested Baguio, what do you think is a good place to hideaway there? We've already been to Balay Indang in Cavite, as well as Sonya's Garden. This time para maiba Baguio daw

Sorry for the hijack maybe it can also give ideas to threadstarter

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... haven't been to Baguio for sometime too. Camp John Hay pa din ba?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    This is a timely thread, my wife and I are planning the same thing because I'm flying home on January 17th. Wifey suggested Baguio, what do you think is a good place to hideaway there? We've already been to Balay Indang in Cavite, as well as Sonya's Garden. This time para maiba Baguio daw

Sorry for the hijack maybe it can also give ideas to threadstarter
    np sir, reference to para sa ating lahat

*mazdamazda,
    heard of that place also, and the room rates nadinig ko na din, hindi nga sya friendly sa bulsa...any first hand experience with the hotel? or kahit links lang ng ibang reviews? TIA

*CVT
    how's the travel from Manila to Caliraya? Ilang hours? Do you have any 1st hand experience about the resort you mentioned?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Overnight Date Places