New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi alam nyo ba ito sa laguna? Gusto ko puntahan kasi natural talaga hindi tiled yung pool tapos non-chlorinated pa. Baka anyone here alam yung cellphone number ng resort.

Meron din kaya lodge near this resort?

Laguna Hot Spring, All Natural! | Calamba City- Laguna, Hot Spring Capital of the Philippines

Summer month once again! Definitely, I will be dedicating most of my posts on the different resorts available here in Calamba. I will start this with the all-time family favorite all year round, the Laguna Hot Spring.
    My fondest childhood memories with Calamba Laguna will never complete if I will not recall the famous Laguna Hot Spring that started to our grandparents ‘ tradition when summer was out already. Even my mother-in-law and her parents love the place.

Laguna Hot Spring offers a total health experience for the physical well-being of the old, not-so-old and the very young. Now, for more than 50 years of operation, it has remained as the only natural hot spring resort in the entire region.

The spring water coming from the mountain is really warm. That is the main reason why my grandparents love the place. They believe that the water is good for people who has ailments such as rheumatism, stroke or injury.

The water is clean, its the stone below that makes the water dark.
    It has a volcanic cinder flooring that give the feet’s sensitive light and ticky massage while the warm, soothing, continuous flow of spring water bring all the theraupeutic benefits of cinder and spring water.

Small fishes like tilapia is sprawling around the spring water that would attest how clean it is.

Whole body massage is availabe for P 150.00. Very cheap and affordable compare to the massage from other spa center!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    hiden valley is the best ALL NATURAL

The only natural Laguna Hotspring?