New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Americans are into a lot of things, i think they naturally possess the manner of spending a lot, even if they got a not-so-sufficient-permanent-job.
    A flashy car once stopped by our apartment one day, and yeah, its the pizza delivery person..
    They always seem to live lavishy for today, and to heck with tommorow, maybe that is why most of them go derailed when they lose their jobs because the debts are high and everything's down tha drain..
    Its in the news all the time... Jobless father suffering from depression led him to kill his family.. yeah depression.. in the land of milk and honey, so ironic.
    Whether its easy money or hard earned they don't seem to bother saving at all... Americans!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam mo naman ang old saying ng mga Kano...

"eat, drink, and be merry... for tomorrow we die" :hihihi:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may mga pinoy din naman na 1 day millionaires...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ganyan din karamihan ng pinoy.

Jews at Chinese hindi ganyan.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    Ganyan din karamihan ng pinoy.

Jews at Chinese hindi ganyan.
    Mayroon ding Jews at Chinese. Wala sa race yan brother. Nasa tao mismo yan.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Err.. di lang mga Kano yan, worldwide phenomenon yan. Marami sa atin, di bale nang mag instant mami araw-araw basta latest lang ang celfone.

Porma muna bago gutom.

PAATHHHEETTTICCC!!!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    and thats what they call - ghetto rich...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bunny
    Err.. di lang mga Kano yan, worldwide phenomenon yan. Marami sa atin, di bale nang mag instant mami araw-araw basta latest lang ang celfone.

Porma muna bago gutom.

PAATHHHEETTTICCC!!!!
    Right you are!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If youre a delivery boy in the Philippines all you can afford is a trisikad fare. This is america you tend to afford anything, even if its an odd job.
    And one thing I hate lot of people are still driving their V8's in the midst of sky-rocketting gas prices.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you worry too much about these things, you'll suffer a heart attack sooner or later.

IMO - it is their choice if they want to have a flashy car or gas guzzling SUVs. As long as they are not stepping on anyone I think that is ok. And as long as they don't b*tch about it I think that is ok.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
An observation of an American lifestyle