New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another reason why I HATE Makati so much hehe...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Park your car in the Fort Strip (20php, whole day flat rate). Then take the Fort bus to Makati. Hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    The 60 pesos a day is near Rada I think. And yes, iwan susi pag naka-park ka na sa driveway.

And yes nmtin, I moved to Makati for 1) shorter travel time (hence less gas and traffic-induced stress), 2) no parking fees, because I can commute or even walk.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Check with your HR baka may discount sa building kaso monthly ang bayad. Last I checked Enterprise Center is 2,300 a month!

Before, if you become a member of Shangri-La Gold Club (5,000 pesos then) you can avail of the monthly parking for 1,000. For 5,000 you get an overnight stay, not bad if you're married. Ewan ko lang ngayon.

There's an open parking in De La Rosa, used to go for 60 pesos a day, kaso unahan.

There was one far away from Ayala 1,750 a month.

Parking was one of the reasons I moved to Makati.
    you moved to makati?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The 60 pesos a day is near Rada I think. And yes, iwan susi pag naka-park ka na sa driveway.

And yes nmtin, I moved to Makati for 1) shorter travel time (hence less gas and traffic-induced stress), 2) no parking fees, because I can commute or even walk.
    and I assume that you just live near makati?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ess
    Park your car in the Fort Strip (20php, whole day flat rate). Then take the Fort bus to Makati. Hehehe...
    parang brilliant suggestion ito a hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: margaux, not anymore. From 2001 to 2005 I lived IN Makati. Makati isn't just the CBD.

Park & Ride is really a good option, matagal lang ang LRT or Fort Bus minsan. Problema din pag biglang umulan or may emergency sa bahay at kailangang makauwi agad...
    Last edited by the_wildthing; January 25th, 2006 at 02:36 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    OT: margaux, not anymore. From 2001 to 2005 I lived IN Makati. Makati isn't just the CBD.

Park & Ride is really a good option, matagal lang ang LRT or Fort Bus minsan. Problema din pag biglang umulan or may emergency sa bahay at kailangang makauwi agad...
    yeah, I am talking about the whole Makati area.. :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    buti na lang am out of Makati na...which prompted me look to other areas kaya eto more than 6 years na ako di pasok ofc makati...on certain occassions like meetings, trainings and the like, park ko ride ko sa favorite food chain ko kung saan malapit ung pupuntahan ko then order and eat muna inside then sibat na sa point of destination.

'Nak ng p*ting, problema na nga pang-krudo problema pa parking? Haay!

Or better yet, kun di man feasible yung pa-transfer kayo ng office o branch, palipat kayo sa graveyard shift, that way less hassle, less traffic and solo parking...hehe

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok
    buti na lang am out of Makati na...which prompted me look to other areas kaya eto more than 6 years na ako di pasok ofc makati...on certain occassions like meetings, trainings and the like, park ko ride ko sa favorite food chain ko kung saan malapit ung pupuntahan ko then order and eat muna inside then sibat na sa point of destination.

'Nak ng p*ting, problema na nga pang-krudo problema pa parking? Haay!

Or better yet, kun di man feasible yung pa-transfer kayo ng office o branch, palipat kayo sa graveyard shift, that way less hassle, less traffic and solo parking...hehe

yeah..graveyard shift is better. Wala ka talagang problem sa Parking...

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
need cheap makati parking