New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Jupiter near Mapua P60 lang whole day up to 7pm nga lang.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    afaik, what cliff wants to imply is that he moved his residence to makati so he can go to work without bringing his car....
    Thanks for the clarification... naguluhan lang ako dyan... Thought he wanted to pay expensive parking rates...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    basement parking sa PBCOM tower, P30 first 2 hours, P20 for each incremental hour. Pero hanggang P100 highest rate up to sawa na yun.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ownertype
    sa Gabriela Silang Parking along ayala ave cor makati ave ongoing pa rin yung P100 flat rate parking. di siya cheap pero sawa ka sa parking kahit gabi ka na umuwi.
    This is where I park now. Starting feb 1, 2006 they will increase to 130/day. Mas lalong bumigat. !*#**$#$#$!!!!!!

Icon, do you park in pbcom regulary? Pls let me know if they will increase prices also. Most of the spaces will increase eh. walked around durin lunch break and asked near by spaces. Its kinda far from where i work but if it'll save me a few bucks then baka patulan ko na din

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Try to look for condo unit brokers around the Ayala area and ask them if they have an available parking unit for rent. Most condo units near Ayala offer parking spaces at a monthly rate. Minsan kasi, yung owner/tenant ng isang condo have no use for the parking space so they have their parking spaces for rent. Price varies from 1500 to 2500 per month plus the condo sticker. Kung makakita ka ng 1500/month, good deal na yun 'coz it's cheaper compared to paying 100/day. The parking is yours to use, 24-7, depending on how long your agreement with the owner. Try browsing buy&sell, and you can see the numbers of brokers.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marantz
    Pare,

nice suggestions. Our building is beside enterprise (if you use the bridge walkway, locsin to be exact)

Where exactly is the open parking in dela rosa for 60php/day? Thats cheap! I hope its not far from here. The problem kc is that we're at the end of de la rosa (landmark side) I inquired in shang already, and wala na ata that monthly parking. By feb 1, parking will be 130/day na where i regularly park, have a few days to go to find an alternative.

Keep your suggestions coming guys.

Thanks
    The 60/day is along RADA st, near Dela Rosa. I parked there today. Kaya lang unahan talaga, if you go there before 730 or if you are lucky before 8, meron pa...

Regards,
    Lucas

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    park your car sa house for free and then take the mrt =)

mahal talaga sa makati eh...suko nako jan sa area na yan.

noong nag wowork pa ako sa makati, ganyan ang ginagawa ko. pinapark ko kotse sa casa ng gf ko sa pasong tamo (Francisco Motors) tapos commute na lang papuntang ayala.

one of the reasons kung bakit ako umalis ng makati. bawat galaw mo may bayad na pag kalaki laki.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I always go to the gas station... buy a coke light... then pa-simple... walk away from the car. :lol:

I'm so glad I don't have to go there regularly, though... parking is a pain!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    park mo sa shell mckinley... hehehehe tapos lakad ka na lang...

magkano ba parking sa makati med? dun kaya... hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN
    The 60/day is along RADA st, near Dela Rosa. I parked there today. Kaya lang unahan talaga, if you go there before 730 or if you are lucky before 8, meron pa...

Regards,
    Lucas
    Ito ba yung maliit na parking right beside the construction area? If so diba iwan susi dun?

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
need cheap makati parking