New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    from LAist.com
    As if Wes Anderson didn't already have the undying respect of fanboys across the world for directing Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, he has now done the ultimate: convinced Natalie Portman to do her first nude scene for his short, The Hotel Chevalier. The film is a companion piece to Anderson's forthcoming The Darjeeling Limited and stars Portman and Jason Schwartzman.

They are ex-lovers who meet in a Paris hotel room, make passionate love and then stand on the balcony to quietly gaze out at the city below. The film is fairly somber and mysterious--Portman is covered in bruises, something clearly has happened. Anderson is hoping to attach this film to the front of Darjeeling (it will definitely be on the DVD). For now, though, you can download it for free at iTunes. God, I love Wes.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I've already heared her talking with friends about these,months back at her swimming pool in miami home,but did'nt see the film yet...i work with her among other stars

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I already have the clips of the juiciest parts. =)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Natalie was supposed to do it earlier, for "Closer" (with Julia Roberts, Clive Owen and wosisname... errh... Jude Law)... but at last minute, she chickened out.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... saan ba ulit available?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I was able to download the whole thing last night, maliit lang, mga 35 Mb. Not sure if I can post the link here. Is this considered pron?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The ******* is now available thru ********. isang tulog na lang :banana1:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I was able to download the whole thing last night, maliit lang, mga 35 Mb. Not sure if I can post the link here. Is this considered pron?
    PM mo sa kin to be sure!! I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman kse eh!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i seem to remember Natalie doing a nude scene before (hindi yata full frontal) in Closer...was i just dreaming that? :Needsleeep:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    i seem to remember Natalie doing a nude scene before (hindi yata full frontal) in Closer...was i just dreaming that? :Needsleeep:
    Hmm that's a pole dance lang yata, very very very very skimpy lang

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    gusto ko lang sa kanya yung mukha, wala na. She doesn't have boobs, ass, body. she's short too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
for Natalie Portman fans: Hotel Chevalier