New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Heard about the water situation this morning on the radio. Fricking hilarious.

http://www.philstar.com/nation/artic...ticleId=688799

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

http://www.philstar.com/nation/artic...ticleId=688799
    yep. it's only now, that i learned, that our premiere airport has no MWSS connection.
    deep well ang source ng tubig.

how pathetic! :sad:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

No water at NAIA-1's restrooms » Nation » Article
    Talagang "ancient" ang facilities ng NAIA 1. Would be interesting if MVP would offer to manage and renovate this dinosaur.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post

P$%$#!!!! What can a small country of 5 Million achieve that a country of 95 Million cannot?
    Bro.,- ang sagot diyan ng mga Chinese experts kapag may mga palpak na ginagawa ang kanilang mga kababayan,- "We are just too many..... ".... And it has a tinge of truth in it....

13.2K:boxing1:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Water?

When we were there the last time,- may drum ng tubig sa loob ng CR. Tapos, may timba at tabo.... Langya,- ugaling pwede na.... :twak:

International ito, ha?...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Water?

When we were there the last time,- may drum ng tubig sa loob ng CR. Tapos, may timba at tabo.... Langya,- ugaling pwede na.... :twak:

International ito, ha?...

pag na-oo ang foreigner, me kakatok at mag-aabot ng isang tabong tubig.

ano kaya ang gagawin nung nakaupo sa trono? hehehehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yahoo! From fifth to NUMERO UNO! Pinoy Pride!

On a side note: T1 has no running water for the past month. Tabo system enforced...

Worst Airports | SleepingInAirports.net

2011 Worst Airports
    Date: October 12, 2011

The following airports have been voted as our airport sleeper's least favourite airports for reasons such as safety concerns, lack of comfortable seating, rude staff, hostile security, poor facilities, no (or few) services to pass the time, bribery, being kicked out and general hassles of being in the airport.

The list this year is very heavily European, simply because that's where the most airport sleeping adventures are to be had. We base our list on user reviews and poll votes and we just happen to receive more reviews for overnight sleepovers for European airports. Certainly there are worse airports than the ones listed below, but there is no use writing about them if our readers aren't going there anyways. :-)

[size=3]1 | MANILA (Terminal 1) [/size]

Why? You will not be allowed to enter the terminal until 3 hours prior to your flight. The older terminal (Terminal 1) is in bad shape. Earlier this year, some bad press regarding the state of the airport made airport officials promise to clean its Terminal 1 toilets and provide running water and soap. Imagine.... they actually had to "promise" to offer this! In May, a ceiling at Terminal 1 caved in, while over at Terminal 3 a report came out in early October 2011 stating that the 9 year old terminal was "structurally flawed".

We're not finished yet.....there's more.

Forget about sleeping in this airport! You will not want to even close your eyes here! Bribery and theft exists. Airport taxes are collected, but the money does not seem to go towards the betterment of the airport. Document holders have been told their papers are not correct, but a fee of x amount should clear up the matter. In terms of facilities, visitors will have better luck at the newer Terminal 3, where it is clean, spacious and one can find an internet connection. However, one must remember that, as mentioned previously, the terminal itself has been deemed "structually flawed".

The terminals are lacking services such as left luggage and pay-in lounges for transit passengers. However, the one big plus is the Free WiFi in the "passenger movement" areas.

This is what a few of our reviewers have told us this year:

"I lost my cellphone between the drop-off at the entrance and the security check! The phone was in my side pocket of my handbag and this side pocket was slashed with a sharp knife! I mentioned it to the PNP officer and he referred me to an airport policeman. This guy had the guts to suggest that I go to the lost and found office and check if they found it. Long story short, he didn't even get my name and address to file a report and was just saying: ma'am there are many thieves in this airport. Just look after your belongings!"- Monette

“Several times I have seen [workers] trying to pocket trinkets and phones from bags while not allowing you anywhere near your bags.” – livingabroad

“The concession stand down at the gates was selling bottles of water that had already been opened, reused bottles with broken seals and they pretended to break the seal on the bottles when selling.” – living abroard

“Their arrival ramp is not user friendly because it slopes downward!! If you happen to be pushing your loads of baggages through this ramp watch out or your baggage might get to the bottom of the ramp before you!! “ – tiffycality

“I've travelled to many airports and have stayed overnight at some of them, but nothing compares to the experience at NAIA. In short, it's a horrible waste of time and you should all hold onto your wallets as tightly as possible. I especially advise any foreign travellers to avoid this airport, the amount of corruption and bribery is just mind blowing. “ – shizumasa

Here is some additional information that we've picked out of from your reviews. Be sure to read the review pages for the latest traveller reviews and add your own airport experiences:

•unfriendly staff
    •boring
    •not clean
    •hard seats
    •corruption, bribery, scams
    •overcrowded
    •chaos
    •keep your bags close
    •WiFi in the PAL lounge
    •Terminal 1 is in BAD shape

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The positive note is that "we are looking up"...

14.2K:juggle:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One of those rare occasions in where we actually moved up in rank.

Tabo system FTW!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa NAIA1, meron sindikato sa overnight parking ... ingat kayo dun

sa NAIA 2 & 3 walang problema sa overnight parking

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
NAIA: Worst Airport in Asia, 5th in the World