New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Hinahabol nila yung coming APEC summit in 2015. It would take more than 2 years to build a spanking new airport terminal. Window dressing is the only possible way in a short time, knowing how slooow it is for goverment to move, hehehe. Maybe they should wall up the squatter colonies too.
    No need to. Just put up tarpaulins welcoming the delegates to cover the squatters.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Diba cvt? Parallel runway dahil nag intersect existing runway kaya pa isa-isa either mag landing or take off...

Walang kwenta Kung facade lang gagawin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    Facelift facelift?....Hindi na uso ang facelift,- Build from ground up!

Tama bro., maraming magagalit at madi-dislocate, pero iyan lang ang solusyon para maging viable na international airport in this time and age ang NAIA....

Else,- ibenta na lang ang lugar na iyan sa Ayala at gawing commercial area/center...... Tapos, magtayo ng viable international airport an hour away from Metro Manila,- via a superhiway or a bullet train link.... (Macapagal is a good candidate, expanded for 3-4 parallel runways, but they have to build the infrastructure to link it with Metro Manila - SCTEX, NLEX is insufficient, IMO)

Iyan ang world class...

At kung hindi ka world-class ngayon,- WALA KANG BINATBAT!

Your choice!

19.8K:sailor:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ang tagal!!!!!

Tibagin na ang mga katabi at gumawa ng parallel runway.....

Drawing lang naman yata e

19.8K:sailor:
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Diba cvt? Parallel runway dahil nag intersect existing runway kaya pa isa-isa either mag landing or take off...

Walang kwenta Kung facade lang gagawin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    To start with, the land area of NAIA is really small for world class standards. They should build an airport from scratch really but it still has to be close and accessible to Imperial Manila. Clark at this point is just too far and inaccessible for people coming from the south.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ang kailangan ng NAIA 1 ay hindi lang facelift.

Detoxification, diamond peel, liposuction at transplant ang kailangan, hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I actually like the facade of Terminal 1. It's iconic and is a showcase of the talent of our national artist Leandro Locsin. It is really too bad that they let NAIA reach the sorry state that it is in now.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I actually like the facade of Terminal 1. It's iconic and is a showcase of the talent of our national artist Leandro Locsin. It is really too bad that they let NAIA reach the sorry state that it is in now.
    New York JFK tore down its old terminal by world famous architect I.M. Pei, who is 100 times more known than Locsin.

If an airport terminal is obsolete, tear it down because there is no practical use for it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Obsolete na talaga ang design.

The truth is Hinde talaga pwede isara NAIA 1 dahil Hinde pa rin kaya ng NAIA 2&3 ang passenger capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    [QUOTE=shadow;2169529]Obsolete na talaga ang design.

The truth is Hinde talaga pwede isara NAIA 1 dahil Hinde pa rin kaya ng NAIA 2&3 ang passenger capacity.

So right sir,di kaya ng 2 terminal ang volume ng passengers,kaya stay terminal 1 kasi nga the head of the leading gov't agency who is responsible for this mess is too cautious to make a drastic decision,too afraid of daan matuwid.
    Make your move gentlrmen

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    New York JFK tore down its old terminal by world famous architect I.M. Pei, who is 100 times more known than Locsin.

If an airport terminal is obsolete, tear it down because there is no practical use for it.

Magalit si carlos celdran nyan hehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Why don't they build a new terminal on the land beside Terminal 2 which used to be Philippine Village hotel and Nayong Filipino? It will be easy for passengers to transfer from one terminal to the other...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast