New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    After 2.5 years, I finally went home to visit. Mahal na mahal ko talaga ang Pinas... Pero hindi ko kaya and pahihintay sa traffic. Hindi ko talagang kayang mag maneho ng mabagal.

Nightlife in Manila is the best. The city is alive! First day I was home I attended the Transport show in Megamall. I was impressed with the quality of the cars. I was just overwhelmed kasi and sikip sikip. Madami talagang mga tao. I did so many things went to AGOO, Boracay, Baguio, Taal, and visited family in Manila. All in 2 weeks.
    Hopefully I can save enough money to live in the philippines for graduate school.
    here's a pic
    transport show

Agoo

Boracay

taal

2. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    wow... nice to be back huh....

ganda ng mga views.. plan ko ng isama japanese friend ko dyan pag uwi ko.. di ko pa alam kun san ko sya dadalhin... plan ko manila and subic, what do ya think?

pero ive never been to agoo...

oh well its nice to know that u still love to be there inspite and despite of... Never forget where u came from
    Last edited by pnay_fickle_minded; June 5th, 2004 at 04:23 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    agoo is nice. its just not developed. I stayed at my grandma's beach house. No one goes to the beach there. I had the beach to myself and my GF.

Take him out to the bars in manila. Malate, Makati, Greenbelt. Take him to the Hobbit house.

If he likes girls and you got lots of $$$ take hime to Lexus in QC. Also for relaxation go to Neo Holistic massage in Greenhills on Wilson st. Make sure to get a Balinese 4 handed massage. Its P1,500 but worth every centavo.
    Go to boracay, very toursity and lots of bars if you like to drink. The beach is nice to look at, but when I was there there was algae in the water. It kinda sucked.
    Have fun there's tons of stuff to do.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kewl stuff!!! Iyan naman ang namimiss ko sa Pinas! Well hindi naman problem sa akin ang gitgitan pag nauwi ako sa pinas.

Congrats bro! It's always nice to go back to Phils. Sana kami din matuloy this year

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    peterock,
    ganyan talga sa bora... dame algae..

ate bambs,
    sa subic bay yacht club..hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    peterock17, ganyan talaga sa bora pag this time of year ka pumunta, malumot! best time to go is around december para clear water talaga. you should also try visiting palawan and bohol, not to mention cebu, too!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    bora is having garbage problem, but yung nightlife dun hahanap hanapin mo talga..

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    maganda sa agoo! i love the place

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by stinkaboy
    bora is having garbage problem, but yung nightlife dun hahanap hanapin mo talga..
    you mean wala silang pang dispose?.. edi its not good to go there?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    rocky, pagbalik mo cebu tayo or palawan! hehehe... ganda... wala pang tax sa cebu pagdun ka nagpasok ng kotse...

pnay_fickle_minded: wala na masyadong magawa sa subic, pero may track dun...

palawan ang ganda sobra, pinakita siya sa sports unlimited, punta ako siguro this year. ganda grabe!

odell manlibre ka naman sa buong tsikot... hehehe...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
My trip back home.