Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Ok, thank you sa advise..

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gomez_ea2 View Post
    Aok, thank you sir, pero if ever, pwede kaya isama ang bata or meron age limit ang mga aakyat?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
    I've seen pictures of hiker kids on the summit. So I guess its ok to bring kids, but it depends if your kid can indeed hack it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ah 25km trek on muddy trails uphill one way? I think that will take 5-6 hrs. So water and breakfast is somewhat important. So no light on the trails during the ascent in the wee hours?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ah 25km trek on muddy trails uphill one way? I think that will take 5-6 hrs. So water and breakfast is somewhat important. So no light on the trails during the ascent in the wee hours?
    No, balikan na yung 25 km. Not sure about the exact distance as that's just an estimate given by my watch as it logged 35,000 steps.

Water isn't so important because it's very cold and you won't get dehydrated. We only used up 500 ml of water for 2 people already. I brought 1L of water and 500 ml Gatorade, unnecessary weight in my bag.

For my food, I just had one sandwich the entire trek plus a few sticks of Stik-O.

Barely any light in the wee hours, you should have your own flashlight or headlight.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Napabili ako ng trek shoes dahil sa thread na ito haha! Target ko march makapunta

Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No, balikan na yung 25 km. Not sure about the exact distance as that's just an estimate given by my watch as it logged 35,000 steps.

Water isn't so important because it's very cold and you won't get dehydrated. We only used up 500 ml of water for 2 people already. I brought 1L of water and 500 ml Gatorade, unnecessary weight in my bag.

For my food, I just had one sandwich the entire trek plus a few sticks of Stik-O.

Barely any light in the wee hours, you should have your own flashlight or headlight.

Thanks the the deets as some tph writer would say.

I bet its 4c now in the tuktuk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    kaya kaya ng vios 1.3G papuntang mt. pulag?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BobG View Post
    kaya kaya ng vios 1.3G papuntang mt. pulag?
    Yes.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Thanks for the informative guide Jut! Gotta convince the wife now for this trip. Ganda ng photos as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Sir kaya ba suv na matic?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast