The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Emirates ..... Maganda.

Ang mga stewardess ..

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Okay lahat yan Cat. they all use B777-300ER aircrafts, sometimes A330 for QR. Gulf Air ok din, they utilize the A330 and stops at Bahrain. It depends on where you're going and which stopover you want to stop to din.

Prices are all similar.

Mas malaki serving ng food sa EK.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Emirates ..... Maganda

Ang mga stewardess ..
    Matatangos and ilong. maraming pinay na stewardess ang mga middle eastern carriers lalo na sa SaudiA

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Stewardess ng SaudiA, kung hindi matatanda, mukhang matatanda

Emirates gusto ko. Bago pa mga airplanes nila eh. mas maganda mga stewardess.
    Dubai Airport, modern at maaliwalas tingnan. May raffle lagi ng exotic cars.
    Hanggang tingin lang ako, mahal raffle ticket eh. :drive1:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Qatar airways bago mga plane = inconvenient lang sa route ko
    Etihad = Ok sana I tried it once pero na bad trip ako sa rules nila (bawal ang jeans sa business class buti may dala ako slacks) kaya once ko lang ako sumakay dyan
    Emirates = My all time favorite since im a Gold Member.. pangit lang lounge sa manila..at walang restriction sa dress code sa business class kahit naka havianans lang ako naka board short walang problema...and they do really acknowledge pag gold member ka...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Matatangos and ilong. maraming pinay na stewardess
    Meron ako dati sinusun ......

Nevermind .. OT na

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Qatar airways bago mga plane = inconvenient lang sa route ko
    Etihad = Ok sana I tried it once pero na bad trip ako sa rules nila (bawal ang jeans sa business class buti may dala ako slacks) kaya once ko lang ako sumakay dyan
    Emirates = My all time favorite since im a Gold Member.. pangit lang lounge sa manila..at walang restriction sa dress code sa business class kahit naka havianans lang ako naka board short walang problema...and they do really acknowledge pag gold member ka...
    Oh wow. That's the first time I heard of a dress code for business class. What will they do if the passenger only had jeans in his or her luggage diba.

I remember tuloy when I was younger my Auntie told me to dress well or at the minimum bring a blazer to wear over my top to look presentable when flying international. But I still find the jeans rule over the top.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 7th, 2013 at 10:38 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Oh wow. That's the first time I heard of a dress code for business class. What will they do if the passenger only had jeans in his or her luggage diba.

I remember tuloy when I was younger my Auntie told me to dress well or at the minimum bring a blazer to wear over my top to look presentable when flying international. But I still find the jeans rule over the top.

To be honest I dont know what they are going to do if passenger doesn't have anything rather than jeans.. hindi na lang ako nakipag talo kasi alam mo naman sa check in counter sa manila laging crowded.. hindi nalang talaga ako umulit sa Etihad.. Im not sure if that rules still exist...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I would do the same (never fly with them) if they made me change my clothes

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Has anyone flown with KL and LH?

My friends don't have good feedback with Lufthansa. I am wondering if it's good for transcontinental flights.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 22nd, 2014 at 07:50 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Middle East Airlines: Experience on Etihad, Qatar and Emirates