New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    my family plans to go to boracay next month.
    been to pink patio, fridays, and club panoly. any new resorts you may recommend?
    pang-family. me kasama kaming kids saka dalawang nasa 60's.
    Last edited by 109; January 19th, 2008 at 11:13 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boracay Tropics...been there before, triple A resort, d sya sa harap ng beach, konting lakad, mas okay if you want to rest tlaga

http://boracaytropics.com/

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    newest one is discovery shores boracay under the discovery group...definitely the best resort in bora right now. meh kamahalan lang, junior suites starts at $300/night...

www.discoveryshoresboracay.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Two Seasons Boracay, Station 1.

Look for Rica.

http://www.twoseasons.com.ph/

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    you can check out "ASYA", maganda din. malapit sa boracay tropics & coast guard station.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    for family, you can try seawind... not as pricey as fridays and discovery... kinda laid back with ample space

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bad reviews form boracay tropics, though the place is a sanctaury itself but you are in boracay and you must enjoy the white sand, being inside boracay tropics isolates you from the sand and it is located fronting the highway not the beach, and even after walking for 10-12 min you white sand will only be at station 3, which is not so good.

two season is the best, excellent accommodation, very pleasant guest relation officer, for me it is ok to pay little more and have a more relaxing time rather than crank up with a cheap place and not enjoy my stay

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    bad reviews form boracay tropics, though the place is a sanctaury itself but you are in boracay and you must enjoy the white sand, being inside boracay tropics isolates you from the sand and it is located fronting the highway not the beach, and even after walking for 10-12 min you white sand will only be at station 3, which is not so good.

two season is the best, excellent accommodation, very pleasant guest relation officer, for me it is ok to pay little more and have a more relaxing time rather than crank up with a cheap place and not enjoy my stay
    how is boracay in july? sunny pa rin ba, o lagi umuulan?
    so only one room available overlooking the sea, and it's too pricey.
    how are the other rooms like?
    i thnik my family will like the 2 seasons.

thanks.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Royal Park Boracay kami nag-stay last Dec 2007. Station 1 siya, so hindi gaano matao (off-peak din kasi ang early Dec). And since beachfront siya, there's no rush in hitting the water, since it's a mere 30 meters away.

We got it for only 2k per night, inclusive of breakfast, kaya sobrang sulit!

Here's a beachfront view from Royal Park's restaurant (2nd floor). Senya na sa lighting, I'm only using kasi my trusty Canon Ixus 40. Mga 9am ko yata kinunan to.
    Last edited by Galactus; June 30th, 2008 at 08:13 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    diba kalibo was one of the areas affected by typhoon "Frank"? kamusta Boracay ngayon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
meron bang new resorts sa boracay?