New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    teka teka.. can you provide directions from manaoag (church) going to the following:

1. matutina's (which is nearer dagupan branch or urdaneta?)
    2. mountain resort
    3. soul cafe

teka.. ano ba mga attractions ng soul cafe?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    mountain resort? baka dun sa boundary ng pangasinan and la union. before the bridge. may ostrich farm din dun. i think less than 30 mins ang biyahe from manaoag.

ok talaga sa matutina's. they've got a branch in urdaneta na rin. but personally, i prefer the inihaw na bangus in siapno's.

san banda sa urdaneta yung Matutina?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy
    teka teka.. can you provide directions from manaoag (church) going to the following:

1. matutina's (which is nearer dagupan branch or urdaneta?)
    2. mountain resort
    3. soul cafe

teka.. ano ba mga attractions ng soul cafe?
    soul cafe offers gourmet coffe, pasta, pastries, gourmet bfast/lunch/dinner. the place is reminiscent of sonia's garden in tagaytay kaya lang mas different ang ambiance... you have to experience the place bro! from urdaneta straight lang til you reach the junction to kennon road in rosario la union (but it's before the junction just besides the shell station).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by amboy
    soul cafe offers gourmet coffe, pasta, pastries, gourmet bfast/lunch/dinner. the place is reminiscent of sonia's garden in tagaytay kaya lang mas different ang ambiance... you have to experience the place bro! from urdaneta straight lang til you reach the junction to kennon road in rosario la union (but it's before the junction just besides the shell station).
    yup! highly recommended. guaranteed cozy time in soul cafe. been there thrice kaya lang always at night. food and ambiance is many notches above the usual food joints one encounters in pangasinan and la union.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matutina's Restaurant in Urdaneta is along the hi-way, going manila, on your left, about 100 meters after mcdo

yung mountain resort, baka ito yung Ecohill Resort sa Lareg-lareg, Malasiqui ... some 30 minutes drive from Manaoag ... after Urdaneta, on the same hi-way going Manila, before reaching Villasis town proper, a westbound road will take you to Ecohill Resort

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    dapat last year babalik kame sa Lady of Manaog kaso di na natuloy kasi nasiraan kame at bumabagyo pa. But i will try to go back there, one of these days.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Once a month nagpupunta ako Manaoag together with my wife, and my family. Sa hirap at ginhawang sitwasyon I'm visiting Our Lady of Manaoag. Parang nabubuo kasi pagka tao ko evrytime I visit Manaoag.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    masarap sa manaoag mag visit... tapos sa kain sa matutina resto hehehe!!! then kung kaya pa ng time bili ng live fish etc...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, if you have a hard time parking at Matutina's and you want to try something different, I invite you to dine at La Pia Taza, our cafe near the welcome arch of Urdaneta City.

We make our pasta and pizza dough fresh daily. We also have Japanese dishes, porterhouse steak, and rice toppings. Click on my sig line for more details. I'm still updating the site though, so I don't have any photos of the menu items up yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Manaoag Pangasinan