New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,

this is one of the worst time to break up with a gf. any suggestions on how to cope up and not feel depressed especially during the festive season?

thanks!:confused:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first, dont spend your idle time listening to songs like "Christmas Wont be the Same Without You" by martin nievera or the like.

Try watching some of the current film festival movies. Try a comedy or fantasy action.

Indulge yourself. if you like to buy soemthing for your car like some new speakers or that stainless muffler, its the time to do it.

Create a "Friendster.com" account and try meeting a girl there. God knows how many single and pretty girls are out there.

Ask Gretzy for a date. :D

If you have a day, trying driving up north or down south to Clark or Batangas or even just Tagaytay and spend the day there quietly. A change of air sometimes helps.

Play your favorite violent computer video games. Commmand & Conquer Generals can be quite engrossing.

Pay your cousins/relatives/classmates/etc a visit and catch up with old times.

Clean the house, your mom will be very thankful. (Or at least, your room). ;)

Search the web for naked celebrity pictures.

Buy a nice toy for yourself. I bought a Tomica BitChar-G AE86 R/C car and quite happy to play with it sometimes.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    iba ka ghosthunter!!!

sorry im still in bicol.hahaha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey, thanks ghosthunter!

excellent suggestions. i may end up doing all of them! i will tag along with some of my friends to play golf in Tagaytay tomorrow. hopefully that will perk me up. about friendster, mataas ba ang success rate dun para maka-meet ng girls?

sayang wala si miss gretzy sa manila...:D

thanks again! mabuhay ka!
    Last edited by nitrox; December 25th, 2003 at 05:27 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    masaya nga sa friendster,dami pretty girls, nakakatibo ung iba. ;)

ei, think positively coz, now ull have time to go out with friends, make new friends and do things that uve been wanting to do

Enjoy the holidays!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nitrox tara inuman na lang yan...:D

di... seriously, go out with your friends, show her na hindi ka nagpapaapekto... basta mga ganun... tama hintayin mo pagdating ni gretzy...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hehe! pareng nitrox! Dive na lang tayo! Ok lang yan. Ganyan talaga buhay. Just start off with accepting what happened.Then completely forget about it.Suggestion: Hard Pumping music be it rock or r&b. Don't smush yourself in senti and soul songs...PLay guitar or bass or pound on the drums. Go to arcades. Laro ka ng mga dance dance or kamay kamay. Better yet, go to rockwell punta ka arcade then play air trix. hehe pagtgal tagal mo dun pagpapawisan at maaaliw ka sa kalalaro. Pag nagtagal ka...chicks... hehe dami rin dun! Kayang kaya mo yan!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i broke up with my first ever gf last yr dec 20...

but i was never depressed.it's not because i wasnt in love...but the people of tsikot...more specifically...the dieselclub....made it much easier...

dito ka lang!!hindi ka madedepress!!!!

bwahrharhahrarh

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy..dami pang suggestions! da best talaga dito.

sabi ng friend ko meron daw stages which i have to go through in this kind of situation...that's denial, anger, then acceptance. siguro its just a matter of time before things will be normal on my end. daanin na lang nga sa inuman at diving! :D

thanks again for the help. :D i really appreciate it!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nitrox saan ka nagda-dive??? hehe dive naman tayo! na mimiss ko na dagat! :D I remember last time, I was so pissed off I vented all my anger dito sa forum... hehe towed away... shish...buti nga sa kanila... hehe :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
malamig ang holidays