New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    depende sa bansa yan

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    one thing about fending for yourself in a foreign land is that you evolve into something you will never evolve into if you spend all your life here

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    living in a foreign country will certainly broaden your mind

now, to answer the question of the ts, yes. . .i have done it and just like negus, and shak, there was a period of my employment where i was the only foreigner, which didn't matter to me at all--one of the best gig i did actually

binata pa ako nun, now that i'm married and with kids, baka hindi ko na gagawin kung hindi rin lang sila kasama

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Nasa abroad ka na ba, o nagbabalak pa lang?

yup mag 3yrs n ako dito sa sg... parang gusto ko na umuwi.....hheeh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kapag gusto. kaya yan. always remember. great success needs great sacrifices.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    yup mag 3yrs n ako dito sa sg... parang gusto ko na umuwi.....hheeh
    SG - Singapore? Bro, dami holidays dyan. Basta may break sa work, pwede ka umuwi ng Pinas, para ka lang bumiyahe ng Pampanga, nasa atin ka na. Yan ang ginagawa ko dati nung andyan pa ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Working abroad is not that bad, some guys are on 28 days on / 28 days off rotation. Me, Im on 3 months on & 1 month off so not bad considering you've got the chance to go home 3 months in a year.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kaya yan. Its a matter of mindset. But if you're the type who is attached to family and friends, or not adventurous, its not advisable for you to go, unless you make friends easy. Mabu-buang ka lang. I've worked outside and pushed it really hard. But then after experiencing too much politics as you progress at work, sabi ko, its not worth it, uwi na lang ako at mag-negosyo. Life is too short to waste time on office politics.

I've learned a lot of things from the human race and certainly have matured from the experience.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I tried it already within the span of nine years working in and out from our country. How? Try to blend yourself with the country you're in. It's where interpersonal skills work on this situation by learning how to deal with people of different culture. Dito nakikilala ang karamihan sa ating mga Filipino because they can survive working with different nationalities and can adapt themselves easily. Magaling makisama at pulido sa work at the same time. Aside from that, you enjoy the perks and previliges na nakakapunta sa ibat ibang bansa at the same time earning enough. Build a nice reputation at work and I guarantee you they will look for you wherever you are

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Ako kaya ko 26 years na ako sa abroad/ kayo kay ninyo?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Kaya nyo ba magwork sa abroad magisa?