New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Who has recently travelled using terminal1? Meron na ba maupuan while waiting for counters to open for check-in? I think I have to be early because of the traffic cause by the elevated highway construction, but is it still like before the renovation na parang bus station, walang maupuan saka magulo kung hinde pa nag open counter?

It's been years na nag T1 ako. Have no choice cuz mas mura eva air.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I fly Etihad when I went back here in Oman and T1 in my observation really improved a lot. For a start, AC is not a problem anymore, bring a jacket with you.

I didn't saw the situation before the counters open for check-in because I go straight to business class counter, not because I fly business but because I checked in online. I suggest you do the same to avoid the long que.

Although the line is long, it was orderly and comfortable because of the cold AC. I was able to sit also while fixing my documents before proceeding to the counter. Going though immigration was fast because there is only one line for all to go to different immigration counters.

Carpet is new and not stinky like before. Same with toilets, no more tabo system complete with hand tissue and sanitizer.

For OFW balik mangagawa, OEC stamping is now located inside.

Overall, I give T1 a grade of 8 out of 10 compared to a grade of 3 out of 10 before

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    di ko matandaan pero parang wala pa rin ata or kung meron man parang ang konti, nung pagdating ko kasi ng airport gusto ko na kagad makalagpas ng immigration dahil nga sa situation ng naia na parang bus station pa rin LOL

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Just like what compact stated, much better than the previous condition. Sa labas is still the same shits though. Same layout, nothing change in that aspect. Give it 2 more years and it's back to what is use to be specially when you have the likes of Horado as MIAA head.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Just like what compact stated, much better than the previous condition. Sa labas is still the same shits though. Same layout, nothing change in that aspect. Give it 2 more years and it's back to what is use to be specially when you have the likes of Horado as MIAA head.
    Grabe parking dyan noh, pag sumusundo ako umiikot na lang ako nang mga ilang beses or i make it sure na dadating ako pag ready for pick up na hehe(better late than early )