New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    my experiences in mainland china:

1. a local friend always brag about his "bad feeling" when his daughter was born 6years ago .that's why after a certain year, they can have your second child if your first born was a girl, as long as you can afford the fee you have to pay to the government.

2. a small town in beijing( forgot the name) is known for wives as the breadwinner and the husbands just wait in the house while playing ma jong and drinking tea.

3. you'll never see a "gentleman" who would offer his seat to older women in a bus or restaurant. it's always that they should seat first.kaya mga pinoy todo-pagentleman(iac) kasi kilig lagi mga chinese girls sa ganon.

4.once i've seen a guy fighting a lady vendor over a small missunderstanding and eventually hitting that lady. at madalas nila pinapahiya kahit sa public spaces mga gf or wifey nila lalo pag nagaaway. ika nga sa atin, wala sila ng sa atin na " wag mo nang patulan, babae yan".
    i agree...may kilala akong chinese na ganyan d2 sa pinas. never a gentleman. ang kailangan ng mga lalaking ganyan ay katulong, hindi asawa.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kawawa naman friend mo. Well, I believe there's nothing anyone can do with regards to her family. However, we can help the person. Is she still studying? She can go to my school (CSB) and take up the working student scholarship. She can work during the day (or night, e.g. call center like me) and go to school early evening (6pm-915pm). We can start there.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Si empy, ready to help palagi yan. :naughty2:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Kawawa naman friend mo. Well, I believe there's nothing anyone can do with regards to her family. However, we can help the person. Is she still studying? She can go to my school (CSB) and take up the working student scholarship. She can work during the day (or night, e.g. call center like me) and go to school early evening (6pm-915pm). We can start there.
    yup she's still studying kaso mukhang di na matutuloy kasi nga punit na lahat ng uniforms nya. and sabi ng father nya di na raw sya pag aaralin. bawal na sya lumabas from now on. pati cel nya kinuha na ng mother nya. baka di na sya makapasok sa 2nd sem. poor girl talaga. imagine she's willing to stay at my mom's house sa nova...tutulong tulong nalang daw sya don para lang makaalis sa house nila.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    HC27,

My dad, my uncles, and grandfather are all from China, and they never treated female family members the way you described. I'm talking about 3 generations here.

Obviously, may topak ang pamilya na iyan.
    Last edited by HIFI; October 22nd, 2007 at 09:04 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wawa naman friend mo.anyways culture nila yan na baluktot.modern chinese di naman na ganyan.madami dami din akong friends na pure chinese pero di sila ganyan mag isip.sunod na sila sa trend ng buhay.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    my experiences in mainland china:

1. a local friend always brag about his "bad feeling" when his daughter was born 6years ago .that's why after a certain year, they can have your second child if your first born was a girl, as long as you can afford the fee you have to pay to the government.

2. a small town in beijing( forgot the name) is known for wives as the breadwinner and the husbands just wait in the house while playing ma jong and drinking tea.

3. you'll never see a "gentleman" who would offer his seat to older women in a bus or restaurant. it's always that they should seat first.kaya mga pinoy todo-pagentleman(iac) kasi kilig lagi mga chinese girls sa ganon.

4.once i've seen a guy fighting a lady vendor over a small missunderstanding and eventually hitting that lady. at madalas nila pinapahiya kahit sa public spaces mga gf or wifey nila lalo pag nagaaway. ika nga sa atin, wala sila ng sa atin na " wag mo nang patulan, babae yan".

Nanyayarin din yan sa Pinas, at sa ibang bansa.

Maraming bastos sa mundo, and it's not limited sa geography, culture, race, religion and ***.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Si empy, ready to help palagi yan. :naughty2:
    Abay malaking maitutulong ni empy, pwede siyang alagaan ng chanis girl sa bahay na lang kesa naman ipasok pa si empy sa home for the aged

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    My wife is a Tsinay. Her father is a Chinese and her mother is a Pinay. Yung father in law ko, hindi naman ganyan. Maayos naman siya at napag-aral nya lahat ng mga anak nya hanggang sa makatpos silang lahat.

Ang totoo, eh yung gusto nilang maging asawa ng mga daughters nila, eh Chinese din. Kaya, medyo "nahirapan" ako sa biyenan ko noon.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sobra naman ang father niya... palagay ko di tradisyon or culture iyan kasi kung duon ibe-base iyan - eh di hindi mag-aasawa ng Pinay iyan....

kawawa naman ang friend mo... pero palagay ko it all depends on her... you can only do so much pero it's still her decision...

puwede ring kausapin mo mommy niya baka sakaling may mangyari... pagpaliwanagan mo... re: schooling... good timing is necessary...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
how true is this? women in china are less prioritized?