New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^^thanks mga sir

how about the DFA appointmeent hotline? para saan po yun? and will it be faster?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    http://passport.com.ph/set-appointment you can schedule an appointment here

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    ^^thanks mga sir

how about the DFA appointmeent hotline? para saan po yun? and will it be faster?
    yes, it will be faster since you just need to show up on the scheduled time and you'll be done within an hour (at least in my case)

i did mine through the internet (link posted above), it was really fast. also, the location has changed, it's now in the ASEANA building near MOA

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    yes, it will be faster since you just need to show up on the scheduled time and you'll be done within an hour (at least in my case)

i did mine through the internet (link posted above), it was really fast. also, the location has changed, it's now in the ASEANA building near MOA
    thanks sir moejun2, how much will be the full damage for first time applicants? all in all.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    10 working days processing (expedited) - 1200
    20 days - 950

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    OT: pwede pa ba gamitin yung old green passports? 2011 pa naman ang expiry.
    Pwede. Used mine this month no problem.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    10 working days processing (expedited) - 1200
    20 days - 950
    sir, i would just want to clarify to what are you reffering to? the e-passport or the conventional?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wala nang conventional. Lahat ngayon e-passport na (AFAIK).

Mine is until 2012 pa pero papa-renew ko na rin para sa e-passport kasi baka masyado mahal pag sa embassy eh (like sa HK super mahal daw).

Actually nagtataka ako bakit super mahal ng e-passport na ito. sobrang mura lang naman ng RFID chips. around 5-10 pesos each lang.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Wala nang conventional. Lahat ngayon e-passport na (AFAIK).

Mine is until 2012 pa pero papa-renew ko na rin para sa e-passport kasi baka masyado mahal pag sa embassy eh (like sa HK super mahal daw).

Actually nagtataka ako bakit super mahal ng e-passport na ito. sobrang mura lang naman ng RFID chips. around 5-10 pesos each lang.
    sorry for being noob at this, wala na yung parang booklet na kulay green? i know na its coloured brown na, pero anu yun? my cousin just renew hers weeks ago and applied for her baby's, she was issued a brown coloured one thats looks like the same as the conventional green passport.

i would still like to have the conventional booklet type

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    just an additional question, is it enough to bring a postal id as a supporting document/identification?

cant seem to find a a cheap government issued id.

the voter's id will take too long to process, same with TIN i.d.

another thing, is there a DFA hotline for my newbie questions? nahihiya na kase ako e

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
How to apply for a Phil. passport? for first timers.