New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes it is. I love UBER. It makes commuting much easier! I am not so much a fan of Grab taxi because of the tipping system. So I uninstalled na lang

But the grab taxis are so cute!!!
    tipping system? i'm not aware of this? can you further explain what this is?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You input how much you are gonna tip the driver so during peak hours the drivers will choose the person thar offers the largest tip.

My friend tried grab taxi on a rainy friday night and she had a hard time getting a cab until I told her to input a tip. P70 tip and she was still getting snubbed

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Easy Taxi also has a tipping system. It's annoying. It usually takes me much longer to get a taxi if I don't put any tip.

I still use GrabTaxi and Easy Taxi because Uber concentrates in Makati for now. I mean, sometimes I'm in QC and I need a ride

Tipping system: To call a taxi, you input your present location and your desired destination. There's also a box where you put how much tip you want to give the driver. Take note, this is before the trip even begins. So taxi drivers usually prioritize responding to those giving tips--the higher the tip, the faster they respond.

Use my code so you'll get free P300 Uber credits after you download the Uber app on your smartphone: LOUB44

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcvbn View Post
    Easy Taxi also has a tipping system. It's annoying. It usually takes me much longer to get a taxi if I don't put any tip.

I still use GrabTaxi and Easy Taxi because Uber concentrates in Makati for now. I mean, sometimes I'm in QC and I need a ride

Tipping system: To call a taxi, you input your present location and your desired destination. There's also a box where you put how much tip you want to give the driver. Take note, this is before the trip even begins. So taxi drivers usually prioritize responding to those giving tips--the higher the tip, the faster they respond.

Use my code so you'll get free P300 Uber credits after you download the Uber app on your smartphone: LOUB44
    never got the chance to use easy taxi. bagal lagi maka acquire. mababa ba masyado ang 50php tip?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    For me ok na ang P50 tip. That's the highest I input when I use GrabTaxi or Easy Taxi. But I haven't tried getting a taxi, like, Friday night payday weekend na patayan sa taxi.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcvbn View Post
    For me ok na ang P50 tip. That's the highest I input when I use GrabTaxi or Easy Taxi. But I haven't tried getting a taxi, like, Friday night payday weekend na patayan sa taxi.
    ako naman friday ko lang nagagamit or pag may mga walang modo maka agaw ng cab.
    ayun pahiya nga lang sila kasi pinababa sila ng cab driver

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    has someone tried to avail GrabTaxi on the wee hours? (i.e. getting one at 2AM)

kasi I need to ride a taxi to the airport next week from our home na medyo malayo sa main highway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

has someone tried to avail GrabTaxi on the wee hours? (i.e. getting one at 2AM)

kasi I need to ride a taxi to the airport next week from our home na medyo malayo sa main highway.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    yup 24/7 naman yan

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    I once used Grab Taxi to bring clients to a meeting. Suddenly, a pink car picked us up which brought us to our destination for FREE. Has anyone experienced this?

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    I once used Grab Taxi to bring clients to a meeting. Suddenly, a pink car picked us up which brought us to our destination for FREE. Has anyone experienced this?
    yup sakin si mr. moose nasakyan ko

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast