The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    How do I go to Montemar?

Sitio Pasinay Brgy. Pag-asa
    Bagac, Bataan

http://www.montemarbeach.com/contact.htm

Sa map nila hindi dumaan ng SCTEX, may way ba na ma utilize ko SCTEX?

tia!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Puwede,- exit ka ng Morong Gate sa Subic.....

or, u-turn ka sa Subic gate(Tipoh?) at bumalik ka sa Olongapo Road (marked as to Subic/Olongapo in the map), turning right sa Olongapo-Gapan/Roma Hiway and you're back on your map....

7707:band:
    Last edited by CVT; March 25th, 2009 at 05:36 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I realized na long way yata pag nag SCTEX?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It is definitely a longer route. However, traffic is 'predictable' vs. passing through the towns along the Gapan-Olongapo Rd.....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Masyadong malayo if you will take Morong gate of Subic. Besides, it would take you another hour and a half drive going to Bagac. So, the best way for you is to take Hermosa exit of SCTEX and then make a right at the end of the exit. This would take you directly to Roman Highway. Somewhere along the highway, you need to make a right turn. It is important for you not to miss that turn, otherwise, it would take you all the way to Mariveles, Bataan. . If you see the road sign, "this way to Mt. Samat ---> ", that means you're already in Orion Bataan, make that turn and that would lead you directly to Bagac, just follow the road sign.

I'm from Bataan, I suggest you travel by day if you're going to Bagac. You don't want to see yourself being flagged down somewhere along the road.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ponak View Post
    Masyadong malayo if you will take Morong gate of Subic. Besides, it would take you another hour and a half drive going to Bagac. So, the best way for you is to take Hermosa exit of SCTEX and then make a right at the end of the exit. This would take you directly to Roman Highway. Somewhere along the highway, you need to make a right turn. It is important for you not to miss that turn, otherwise, it would take you all the way to Mariveles, Bataan. . If you see the road sign, "this way to Mt. Samat ---> ", that means you're already in Orion Bataan, make that turn and that would lead you directly to Bagac, just follow the road sign.

I'm from Bataan, I suggest you travel by day if you're going to Bagac. You don't want to see yourself being flagged down somewhere along the road.

Uso pa ba ito riyan, bro?....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ic, salamat po. meron pa rin palang mga kasama sa kapatiran na nang hihingi ng toll sa bataan. scary. wife and kid ko lang kasama ko just in case.

??

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    which exit is hermosa?

http://wouldificould.files.wordpress...01/sctex11.jpg

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I believe the answer to my question is dinalupihan exit.

http://www.bcda.gov.ph/SCTEx-ClarkSouth.jpg

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by new-driver View Post
    ic, salamat po. meron pa rin palang mga kasama sa kapatiran na nang hihingi ng toll sa bataan. scary. wife and kid ko lang kasama ko just in case.

??

Don't worry about it just travel in broad daylight. . Besides, its safer kasi maraming sharp curves on the road.

Im sorry, if I remember it right I think its Dinalupihan exit not Hermosa exit, it is the exit before Subic. Just ask the teller when you get your card.

However, on the alternative, I suggest not to take the SCTEX anymore. Mapapalayo ka kasi, tapos additional fee pa. Just take the San Fernando exit of NLEX, follow your map and you'll never get lost. Im sure hindi ka masyadong matraffic because all the vehicles going to Subic will take longer route of SCTEX.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Going to Montemar