New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Salamat sir. Sige, balikan ko na yung kausap ko. Ill ask kung may detailed na itinerary for the tours. Salamat sir! Dapat pala nung nagpunta ako ng palawan last year sinabihan kita eh to ask for an advice.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    May airfare na ba yan? nakarating ako dyan sulit ang bayad mo at talagang pang de stress

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    May airfare na ba yan? nakarating ako dyan sulit ang bayad mo at talagang pang de stress
    Separate pa airfare sir if coming from Manila. 50seater plane ang sasakyan afaik. Manila-El Nido direct flight na. I don't know the cost though.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mateomarco please dm me your agent. ThAts a good buy.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Separate pa airfare sir if coming from Manila. 50seater plane ang sasakyan afaik. Manila-El Nido direct flight na. I don't know the cost though.
    Yup Sir, private plane nga yung sinakyan namin nuon at hindi presurized. kung di ako nag kakamali soriano ang may ari.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yup Sir, private plane nga yung sinakyan namin nuon at hindi presurized. kung di ako nag kakamali soriano ang may ari.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *mateomarco - I highly recommend you go with the Ayala-owned El Nido Resorts. I was at Miniloc a few weeks back and the place is just great. You can go snorkeling just within the breakwater of the resort. It's buffet all throughout your stay though you have to pay for drinks (soda or beer or cocktails). You need not even worry about the activities as they have coordinators and guides who will plan your activities throughout your stay.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you're staying at Lagen or Apulit or Miniloc or Pangulasian, the cost of the resort stay includes the airfare already. Ayala bought the air transfer service of Soriano and they also own the Lio terminal at El Nido. They are now using the 50-seater ATR planes (pressurized) which is bigger than the older Dornier 20-seaters which is still being used to transport guests to Aman Pulo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    double post

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    My best fishing was in El Nido (tuna and barracuda). Saw some unique stuff when i dove there (a 6 ft Napoleon Wrasse and sharklike spanish Mackarel). That place is other worldly especially the lagoons. The abandoned monastery in one of the islands is eerie as well.

Been to pukhet , krabi and while the infrastructure there is light years ahead of ours (kakaingit), their beautiful islands are PACKED with tourists. At least there is still some solitude in El Nido.

I stayed in miniloc, pangalusian and Lagen. All have their charms. If you have more to spend then go with Lagen. If you want to splurge then Pangalusian . But I guarantee you that you will not spend lots of time in the resort anyway ..... Bacuit Bay just holds too many treasures.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast