New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I need directions guys. i'll be coming from the north.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    take the SLEX all the way to the Batangas Exit, then at Sto. Tomas get on the Star Tollway all the way to the end and from there it's just around 10 minutes to the port.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thanks bro! i guess may directions naman paglabas ng star tollway. I'll be going to puerto galera kasi. additional query lang... safe ba yun parking sa port?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    parking is relatively safe, they do have covered parking that's for sure.

sir, from the end of the star tollway, that's the last exit, there are signs pointing to the batangas port. if you pass by a toyota car dealer, you're on the right track.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    from the entry point of the star tollway in sto. tomas, it's around 45 kilometers (not sure) till the end, shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes from end to end. two years ago the star toll ended at lipa so from there it was an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the traffic situation.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ok thanks bro!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    the other posts are right, it's just a straight road from Star tollways all the way to batangas port. When you reach the balagtas tollgate, may rotonda, diretso lang yun and you are about 4-5 kilometers away, take the flyover and pagkababa mo dun, yun na yung port of batangas.

not sure dun sa covered parking, pero pag ako pumupunta sa mindoro area, open parking lang yung napaparadahan ko, relatively safe naman.

if you want covered parking, there's a mall in batangas city proper, pwede ka mag arrange ng overnight parking if you want. mas mahal nga lang rate

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sir badsekktor, they have covered parking lot

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    yeah, the covered parking lot is the same building that houses the ticket offices.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ah i see.... how much ba boatfare ngayon papunta ng puerto galera? gusto kasi pumunta ni misis dun. anybody knows kung anong oras umaalis yun bangka? anong type ba ng mga bangka ang masasakyan papuntang galera? ferry ba or yun maliliit na bangka similar sa mga pumpboat papuntang masbate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Directions to Batangas Port